Name a more universally hated country

Name a more universally hated country

pro tip: you can't

Attached: file.png (434x904, 81.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Russian_sentiment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Belarusians and Indians both like Russia, and lots of third-world countries are neutral on Russia. There's no country that's "universally hated."

Fake shit poll
Brazilians like Russia

>poland hates russia more than ukraine
kek

Wrong.

Bullshit
No one hates Russia here (most don't give a shit about them anyways)

You are not all brazilians, pardo schizo

Link please?

I hate it more than Poland

Attached: 1648418512094.jpg (2408x2100, 800.4K)

Butifel

Touch some grass, you fat fuck

You can go fuck yourself, didn't ask

what do you say about the afd sucking russian cock 24/7

I love portugal and I would fight for their freedom

Not anymore, and you would know it if you had left your room in the last 3 months.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Russian_sentiment
Full list
Small bunch of third world shitholes are somewhat positive and of course Russians love themselves, the rest of the world is unified in their hatred of Russia

Attached: file.png (433x1522, 136.4K)

>Saudi Arabia positive, Iran negative
big oof

Danke

Based. Don't betray BRICS

>"Deutschland unterstützt die Ukraine ganz offensichtlich nicht nur mit humanitärer Hilfe, sondern auch auf vielfältige andere Weise. (…) Das heißt, die Medien erzählen uns einerseits von den bösen Russen und andererseits vom verrückten Präsidenten und von den armen Opfern. Das ist kein Journalismus, das ist reine Propaganda."

I completely agree with this. I hate Russia but this war was purposely caused by the USA to the damage of western Europe at large and Germany in particular. They're the only ones who dangled NATO membership in front of Ukraine's eyes, no European country did this and Putin warned as early as 2008 that he will take Crimea and the eastern part of Ukraine if this doesn't stop. AfD is still the most based party in Germany but I'm strategically voting FDP on the federal level and AfD locally.

Wszyscy nienawidzą r*Sji

it's over...

The war was started by Russia, not the US and not NATO.

This could also be called Anglo propaganda success index

Yes, and WW1 and WW2 were also both started by Germany and no one else had any influence on it

>AAAAAAHHH HELP THEY'RE LITERALLY INFLUENCING ME INTO INVADING ALL MY NEIGHBORS
>HELP ME STOP HITTING YOURSELF HELP