Do you return the shopping cart in your country

Do you return the shopping cart in your country

Attached: DDE154F8-A7DA-495D-98C7-21AD3497833D.jpg (694x1200, 106.04K)

We dont have shopping carts.

No, I take it home with me and then dump it on the street when I'm done with it

The cashier take it. We haul the groceries to the car by ourselves.

>oh no think about the literally mentally retarded car wranglers doing the easiest task in human history who make nearly what you make after they raised min wage without raising anybody else wages.
listen here tard, you get paid by the hour, a lot more than you should be. You get home and make the same amount of money. no matter what you do in the day, want me to put the cart back so you can go back to sitting on your phone? You retail wagies really don't deserve as much as ya'll do. I'm anti-work but reading soft liberal crybabies with cushy easy jobs complain makes me want to smash a claw hammer into the back of their head.

>I'm anti-work
way to ruin an otherwise passable bait

Yeah. I've never seen people leave them around in places they aren't supposed to be in, either.

my dad fails. he's also obsessed with "CITIZEN OWNS POLICE WHO DON'T KNOW THE LAW" videos

Usually I do return the cart but I still think this meme is retarded. You can tell it was made (and spread) by manchildren who have no life experience and no responsibility but want to find a way to paint themselves as superior citizens anyway. There are so many more important social dynamics you could spread awareness of, like letting people in during traffic (so they don't have to risk fucking dying). The reason that isn't the test is that these kiddies don't drive, and are selfish retards so they wouldn't let people in even if they did.

>fails the test
>"the test was made by manchildren who don't le drive!"

Do you drive?

>Do you drive?

Attached: vroom vroom.png (518x522, 71.58K)

I just push it back into pic related. I'll never understand how such a minor thing drives you spergs into such a rage.

Attached: cart.png (1200x945, 1.27M)

It takes 5 seconds you lazy niggers.

Next time I see you in the Target parking lot I am throwing a shopping cart at your windshield.

I think that's what they meant but yes, they are retarded. It's very common for antisocial fuckups to cope by making a really big deal out of the one arbitrary social "test" so they can claim to be good members of society despite failing everything else. Another case of this is door holding, you've probably met someone who loves to talk about how they do it (and often how they insult people who forget to thank them) and claims it makes them 'le supreme gentleman' or whatever since they allegedly do it 100% of the time when everyone else only does it like 90% of the time despite being way more socially adjusted overall.

Which goes to show how little this matters. It doesn't mean anything at all if once in a while I just stick it in another rouge pile. I'm sure you do the same thing sometimes but aren't self-aware enough to realize it.

Not returning the shopping carts is a unheard concept here. The only exception is when the boys and I get drunk and we hijack the cart to haul our alcohol - but I have done this only two times.

Before coming on Any Forums, I couldn't even imagine that there would be inhuman beast that would not return it.

imagine coping so hard that you were exposed as a subhuman unfit to live in civilization because you don't put a metal cage on wheels into its proper place

I'm sorry you have to have a Canadian flag, it gives away the shitpost. Maybe you'll successfully bait me next time if you use a VPN.

This. Fucking hell, even the new germans do it.

>I'm so great, I *always* save the store employees 5 seconds of work, fuck anyone who doesn't
>except for that rare exception where I get drunk and literally steal from them, but that doesn't count
peak moralfag

Yeah also here you could find people pulling that kind of stunts but it's rare.
Worst is, it's not necessarily zoomers or strangers but even people who lived through the good ol' days are becoming less and less civilized nowadays.
Is it because of their dopamine receptors being fried?
I don't know

>people who lived through the good ol' days are becoming less and less civilized nowadays
Are you under the impression that shopping cart corrals are some ancient tradition? They got invented just a few decades ago. What you're talking about it is basically justa recent social trend. I don't know exactly how it is in Switzerland but America doesn't have any sort of universally agreed upon 'code' about this. The corrals are there if you feel like putting the cart back, and if you don't the designated parking lot employee will be by to get it very quickly.

>designated parking lot employee
We don't have that here.
It's a useless job for brain dead people. We don't have that many americans here for that.

Firstly: Checked!
Secondly: Lighten up you prude. Boys will be boys. And just push the cart back. What do you have to lose?
>but even people who lived through the good ol' days are becoming less and less civilized nowadays.
Can't say I have experienced this here.