How did pajeets manage to make Muslims seethe this hard?

Its comical. Even our ministry of foreign affairs has condemned her. Not even Macron and France and Europe putting cartoons of Muhammad caused this much seethe

Attached: nylhd5.jpg (2008x1480, 512.12K)

I don't get it. Why do westerners take the side of muslims this much?
I get that 9/11 created islamophobia and shit, but that's in America. India borders the middle east so they're in the middle of that shit. Why aren't they allowed to even criticize islam if they're being suicide bombed every year?

Streisand effect in full play here. This is only causing more and more fence sitters and even leftists in calling Mo a pedo and posting pics of him on Twitter.
Which is bad for us, because actual right wing tards want Modi out of office because he's become a power hungry old faggot.

Because Indians have dealt with Muslims for the past 1,000 years, we know exactly where to hit them that it hurts the most. But that's not really a good thing because it causes too much seethe and we get to be the victim of Muslims terror attacks the most.

I think Indians are allowed to criticize Muslims, and Muslims are allowed to seethe.

most of Islamic world knows English

this is globalized freedom of speech in action
Voice of reason shall be drowned out by the mass
Fortunately (or unfortunately) china sucks at English, the internet/public opinion would be very different otherwise

are there any other good BJP leaders who can step up and get stuff together? Or not even BJP, just anyone who is going to back nationalism and mixed market economics

Qatar accusing BJP of Islamophobia when hundreds of Indian Muslims die annually due to being put in subhuman working conditions in there is the most hilarious bit.

Muhammad did marry a 6 year old though

You are a Kaffer if you reject this Sahih Hadith

funny how Indians can't stop shooting in their own foot, they could easily take advantage of the current political turmoil in Pakistan and slowly increase their influence in the region but instead they went into a war against the muslim world which will end in the muslim world getting more united, Pakistan internally strengthened and India losing any chance to expand its influence

That Indian man is a muslim himself

She just stated facts. It wasn't even hate soeech
He isn't indian

Cheif Minister of uttar pradesh(largest indian state). A far more right wing guy than modi. Most probably will take over leadership after modi

That's Americans we don't do that plus Pakistan will implode onto itself without us doing anything.
Also I haven't seen r/India's take on this. Should I have a peek?

Amit Shah. This guy and Modi grew up in the RSS together and used to be best friends. He was the brains behind Modi and spearheaded his rise and changing politics here in less than 5 years.
Until Modi let the popularity get to him and pretty much veto'd everything Amit Shah advised him to do. They're not on good terms now, but this guy's basically the brains behind every notorious thing that the BJP were known for. Lynching muslims under the pretense of them carrying beef, or smuggling cows, abolishing Article 370 and annexing Kashmir full time, etc etc. Modi cucked him basically.

Attached: Amith-Shah.jpg (1200x900, 47.43K)

>Cheif Minister of uttar pradesh(largest indian state)
Nah Yogi Adityanath won't accept it. He has a job to do in UP. Modi and his gang hate him too because he's too popular and getting more popular than Modi himself.

Yes, that's why all the Indian Muslims in the Gulf had to appeal to their governments. If what she said was truly hate speech then they could take her to court for that.

What she said was this to the Mullah she was arguing with,

"If you're going to insult my religion, I'm going to remind you that your prophet rode on a winged horse, married a 6 year old, and your holy book says the Earth is flat".

Because france isn't run by cucks who apologize unlike modi

I don't get what India will gain from this nationalism, antagonizing 200 million Muslims in their country many of whom are ready to blow themselves up for their faith is rather unreasonable. Instead of creating a secular society, deradicalizing and deislamizing Muslims, they basically turned 200 million Indian Muslims into 200 million Pakistanis.

anyway, not my problem, India will be a majority Muslims country by 2050 anyway, love jihad at work

that's not really how it works dumbass. You can't just "increase your influence" in a nation that is 99% muslim and bases its entire identity on hating you. That's like saying America should "increase its influence" in Iran since they are going through some turmoil right now.

>"If you're going to insult my religion, I'm going to remind you that your prophet rode on a winged horse, married a 6 year old, and your holy book says the Earth is flat".
based

If things continue the same way, BJP can be beaten easily if opposition takes advantage. But opposition is a bunch of retards who do jack shit.

Are people really upset at Modi over this? I think they've been upset with Modi ever since the CAA issue because I think that's when the whole vishwaguru stuff started, the farm laws protests, and other stuff. He started caring about his own image than the country then.

Sort of like the Gandhis......

>You can't just "increase your influence" in a nation that is 99% muslim and bases its entire identity on hating you.

Dude, Israel has huge influence on all the Arab countries surrounding it and supposedly hating it like crazy. Everything is possible, you just need to play it smart. If India wasn't ardently anti-Muslim, they could easily subdue countries like Bangladesh and have a profound influence on Pakistan, at least politically.

>because he's too popular and getting more popular than Modi himself
That's how new leaders emerge. Amit Shah is modi's chamcha he will not compete with modi

>creating a secular society, deradicalizing and deislamizing Muslims
Uber paki I'm disappointed, you should know better than this.

>deradicalizing and deislamizing Muslims, they basically turned 200 million Indian Muslims into 200 million Pakistanis
That's what modis trying to do but is branded as cuck for that by rwincels and extremist by braindead plebbitors

>"If you're going to insult my religion, I'm going to remind you that your prophet rode on a winged horse, married a 6 year old, and your holy book says the Earth is flat"
Extremely based, I have no idea why America is so obsessed with Islam

you cannot have a secular society with blasphemy laws. when Hindu gods are fair game so should Islamic god, prophet

India tried the left wing secular thing for like 50 years and it was a mess. If anything it created the current issue of identity politics where Muslims and specific caste groups will obsess over their social status instead of just seeing themselves as Indian.
The whole Hindu nationalist movement will inevitably evolve into a normal Indian nationalist movement with time, but first they need to work within the system and unite people with religion and whatnot

If you think Israel has influence on "all the arab countries" around it, then India is no worse. Bangladeshis have a pretty ok opinion of Indians from what I've seen

proof?

we will counter love jihad by kidnapping muslim girls,don't worry about us abddooooool.

Average Indian doesn't vote BJP for hindutva they do for 'devalopment' an image BJP has maintained by controlling the media and by Congress being run by inept retards. They're pushing culture wars now because development angle isn't working anymore what they didn't think was that they'll end up catching even more Ls with culture wars

Attached: 71703f0e-94de-429f-b00e-20e53d76fef6.jpg (500x763, 98.1K)

CPI is the future

Hindus have been trying to push religious unity for 70 years with their Hindu-Muslim Brother Brother message but you can only extend an olive branch so long

India already does that with Bangladesh. Average Bangladeshi hates the fact that their elite is too India friendly

>I'm going to remind you that your prophet rode on a winged horse, married a 6 year old,
T
Both are true according to islam
>and your holy book says the Earth is flat
This one is more debateable

Fucking KEK.

the street shitter was shown his place in the world so that's more funny, acting all mighty only to write a savarkar style apology KEK

I laughed so hard but I laughed harder looking at Rahul's face. Everything about this guy is a joke. He's been the "Youth icon" for nearly 20 years. He's in his 50s and only 5 years younger than Amit Shah. Rahul Gandhi is in every way the equivalent of the Living Failures boss from Bloodborne. I can't even hate Rahul Gandhi because of how inept and incompetent he is. Any sane human being would have won the last election by a landslide against modi but Rahul still lost. Please Rahul if you're reading this please please step down. Please someone screenshot this and post on twitter, r/samaj or r/dankinindia so it somehow reaches him. Please Rahul give up or we're doomed.

bangladesh will drown by 2040,we will seal our borders and watch these niggers drown into hellfire of their stupid cult.