People of int and People of Japanese

Why do Japanese worship us Caucasians so much that they depict all their media characters as such

Why cant they use East Asians characters in their Anime and Manga we would like them anyway

Lets settle this once and for all

Attached: E3A6C90C-BB51-4312-B060-06CFB266A1F2.jpg (602x694, 104.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vvV26ZcPMBs
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Mukokuseki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cringe. Also cherrypicked examples, much?

post yours then

post that anime screen cap of the blonde haired japanese girl and the asian looking korean.

Whatever I still prefer japanese cosplayers to western ones, they look much less uncanny
Westerners just look too sexy and gruff, not cute and soft like anime

do you mean this one

Attached: 5769A979-F788-4DEB-94C2-F2AC5AD2FF92.jpg (2048x1303, 212.44K)

no, the two nips on the bottom were literally idols in japan

damn

no. it was depicting koeans as an asian caricature while the blonde hair blue eyed girl was japanese.

do all western girls find asian men unattractive or ugly as Any Forums say? personally, i am okay with this, by the way. i like to be a korean man. i'm fine with my asian features.

I hate Japan, the only thing they know how to is video games and sushi.
Japanese society sucks, japanese culture sucks, anime and manga sucks.
I'd hate myself too if I was japanese, souless country.

Attached: 1625671092670.jpg (1255x959, 130.9K)

tomar no cu joaozinho.

do you look like steven yeun?

Doesn't mean they aren't cherrypicked.

Lots of Asian men are attractive, Kpop is right now HUGE with women esp younger women and girls. Kdramas are also well liked by many women thanks in part to their handsome male leads.

>japanese have recessed chi-
youtube.com/watch?v=vvV26ZcPMBs
Nope

because nobody would watch anime if they all looked like akira people

vgh the hapsburgs live on in the land of the rising sun

nope, he is an actor, unlike me. i look very typical college boy in south korea. and i don't think i am attractive.

i am not a girl but i like korean boys :3

That is simple. They have been buck broken by the west for 200 years. They have no pride in themselves

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Mukokuseki
>Mukokuseki (jp: 無国籍) is the deliberate lack of ethnic features included in the character design of Japanese fictional characters. It literally means "stateless" (i.e. "without nationality"), though the term relates to more abstract anime, and in this case, used hyperbolically.

thats interesting
but not way in hell they would look asians or africans

shut up nig worshiper

Attached: jesus_bbc.jpg (976x725, 58.29K)

despite what Any Forums autists will say, i often see below average guys walking around with qts. just be yourself

your religion is fake tanaka