Indian body spray commercial is being accused of promoting gang rape and sexual violence against women

>Indian body spray commercial is being accused of promoting gang rape and sexual violence against women
>Famous celebrities including Priyanka Chopra have come out against the "shameful" ad

youtu.be/k4Upsf8FLuY

Attached: one shot.jpg (589x581, 49.6K)

Kek. The add was funny

It's only funny because women appear to be actually concerned about the men over there
otherwise I don't see any reason to make the ad that way or to see it as funny

Where funny?

It's only funny if you have gang rape culture in your cunt.

Why do they never use regular or dark skin tone Indians in these ads? That girl would fit better in Southern Europe than in India.

that's a north indian ad

how is this funny OR rapey

Its time for you to pickup your customers uber paki

Doesn't look southern european

based southern indian

?? I'm Pole.
Group of man harass woman. "So who will take the shot?" - one of them says, meaning, who's going to be first. Turns out it's just cologne called Shot.

That's considered medium tone even in Indian standards and a huge portion of Indians have that skin tone. Just not the same facial symmetry as her.
Fair tones in India look like picrel, kinda yello-goldenish.

Attached: behance_117408411_08.jpg (1125x1680, 1.58M)

A pole who understands hindi? Stop lying and go pickup your customers

They are more sensitive due to the amounts of gang rape going on in the country

Attached: gang raped.jpg (724x143, 33.72K)

>what are subtitles

Attached: screen.png (634x312, 149.63K)

This is funny lol

All Muslims

do you have gang rapes in UK?
serious question

She was raped by politicians, including an Assembly member
Yes

Attached: MLA.jpg (720x171, 36.32K)

Why is the feminist SJW culture in India unironically more pervasive and severe than the culture in USA, UK, etc?
You'd think that India would be like any other thirdie country, where identity politics and wokeism bullshit isn't able to catch on because people are actually trying to improve their situation and elevate socioeconomically. But it seems like with the advent of social media more Indian (women) people are obsessed with muh sexual harassment muh micro aggressions to the point where western nations are lacking.

Even on my university campus where girls get raped all the time I doubt anyone would openly accuse a frat boy. When my schools president and professors got in trouble for sexually assaulting a girl it was covered up for months. Meanwhile in a country of a billion people it seems like every single rape case is reported very openly. There have been cases of Senators raping underage girls here and you still have to go out of your way to learn about it.

One of them is a member of the All India Muslim League

I guess India wants to change current state of affairs.
>Even on my university campus where girls get raped all the time
Grim.
>When my schools president and professors got in trouble for sexually assaulting a girl it was covered up for months
Grim.

>where identity politics and wokeism bullshit isn't able to catch on
honey that's all over South America

In India there is a section of young people who like to pretend they live in the west, so these feminists are more concerned with happenings there and trivial things like that ad here than larger issues like the education of women or rapes in India

>Famous celebrities including Priyanka Chopra
Who?

>This content is not available on this country domain due to a legal complaint from the government.

kek

he's the fucking pakistani pole poster

raping cunts is based

Pajeeta on the left

Attached: ezgif-5-9fb8cad4ad.jpg (1200x1200, 357.57K)

High iq post

>Even on my university campus where girls get raped all the time I doubt anyone would openly accuse a frat boy
it doesn't happen because what you described is not rape and certainly not gang rape

Attached: 1650955595731.png (267x360, 138.74K)

That section of society is north Indian upper and middle class Hindu girls. Especially from Gujarat and Delhi. Mumbai contributes too.