What should I know about Scotland?

What should I know about Scotland?

Attached: map-of-scotland-poligrafistka.jpg (600x600, 73.53K)

That they wear skirts.

It's shite being Scottish! We're the lowest of the low! The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash, that was shat into civilisation! Some people hate the English, I don't! They're just wankers! We, on the other hand, are colonised by wankers! Can't even find a decent culture to be colonised by! We're ruled by effete assholes! It's a shite state of affairs to be in Tommy, and all the fresh air in the world won't make any fucking difference!

Attached: Its-shite-being-Scottish.jpg (634x540, 60.7K)

They constantly seethe over being "colonized" by England, even though England never conquered Scotland and the Scots were some of the biggest supporters of the British Empire.

Strange. Wasn't the UK formed by Scotland basically running out of money and England bailing them out?

isnt scotland another nordic rapebaby hotspot?

What do you want to know about Scotland?
t. Scot.
No not really. The Norse only really controlled those islands in the north and west

That I live there

>What do you want to know about Scotland?
How are bottom shelf blends like Johnnie Walker, Dewars, Famous Grouse seen over there?

They have Norse influence. The Scottish word for child is bairn, and the Norwegian/Danish is barn

There's nothing to know.

Do you know how Iranians are Arabcucks? Well, the Scots are their European equivalent, only they're Englandcucks.

That's not a Scottish thing. People in the North of England also call kids bairn
>t. geordie

Okay so you also have Nordic influence. I thought Orkney/Shetland is basically Norway except for the language

ayo hol up

They have this lovely bit of area up north that is almost completely empty and is actually just paradise that I intend to go to one day and do a little bit of colonizing of my own.

Nope. They have probably a longer history with the Nordic countries but they're very Anglo in terms of housing, street layouts etc. The only legacy would be in the odd name but they're nothing like Norway. The Nordic flags have only been adopted within decade and a bit anyway.

There is quite a big genetic legacy actually

Aye but that doesn't make them anything like Norway. If we go down that route then you'll get yanks claiming that they're a Nordic country too.

my great grandfather had an icelandic name. i'm 100% vikang, simple as.

shithole

Why don't we make good movies anymore?

Started doing genealogy recently and it turns out there are a lot of distant Scottish (norse chad) cousins of mine in the new world so it's actually somewhat true kek

>. I thought Orkney/Shetland is basically Norway except for the language
I know my flag says Brazil, but believe it or not my grandfather came from Orkney and I visited a few times.
From what I understand, the Nordic stuff is just a cool bit of history, but they're still overwhelmingly Scottish just like the mainland. There was plenty of immigration to the area from the mainland, and the Norn language died out over 200 years ago now, so it's been fully "Scotified".

The entirety of Britain and Ireland are Nordic rapebaby lands. Dublin, Liverpool, York, Belfast, etc. all had extensive Norse settlement.

What could've been...

Attached: file.png (1280x1019, 315.73K)

they killed the norn language, and with that they forfeited their nordic card

Norman Invasion of 1066... worst day of my life