Why do Indians hate her

Attached: 532017720_priyanka-chopra.jpg (1500x1991, 455.7K)

Jealousy.

I love brown women

she's just annoying I think. Non Indians hate her even more because she said "Jai Hind" a while back which is basically hate speech nowadays.
Overall she is cool but maybe over played and talked about too much to the point where Indians are bored and consider her to be a puppet western audiences to gasp at

hot

She ran away from India because she owes money to producers in Bollywood. She's a beard to that gay Jonas brother guy.

Literally jealousy, compounded with the fact that she's a feminist and married a has-been White guy.

One of India's most well-known and beloved actors--who exclusively makes hyper-nationalistic, patriotic movies--unironically surrendered his citizenship to become a Canadian national, but right-wingers never say shit about that.

She married a white twink after getting ran through by every guy in Bollywood

tbqh I can't even understand why she married him. I'm White and my wife is Indian, so I don't give two shits about the racial aspect--she's just more accomplished than him in every fucking regard.

I don't care for Bollywood in the slightest but even I know she is very popular. Not sure where you're getting your facts from

i love her, used to fap to her hot songs back in the day

>Jai Hind
what does that mean?

basically "yay india" but technically "victory to hindustan" or some shit

Vapid talentless wh*re
who keeps telling indians how to live their lives while this harlot lives in AmeriKKKa

pajeets who is considered the hottest woman in India?

Depends on who you ask
Personally I like kajol

a lotta bollywood actresses are hot, if you like em fair.
kareena, katrina, sunny, ananya pandey, aditi rao, kiara, rakul preet, etc

My gf :)

SEX

>no last name
is this based

She looks like a tranny

he was just listing women from his call center

so basically slava ukraini?