Coloradofags, tell me about your state. I'm a centrist who makes six figures. Am I welcome?

Coloradofags, tell me about your state. I'm a centrist who makes six figures. Am I welcome?

Attached: colorado-springs.jpg (901x600, 192.09K)

South Parke

Looks ugly like everywhere here

Colorado is comfy I lived there for a while
Cigarettes are cheap as fuck

I lived there for about a year. It definitely has good points and bad. I think you already get the idea about the weather (that snow dumps for half the fucking year), so I'll talk about the people. People in Colorado are soft as fuck, they can't handle controversy. I think it's partly due to a lack of 'nationalities' (there isn't anything like an Irish/Italian or redneck/carpetbagger division, and there are aren't many blacks), and also that the ski bumb and stone culturer has taken over and made them see being "chill" as a higher virtue. It was miserable dealing with that level of conformism during covid, they would get noticeably uncomfortable if you would question mask bullshit even if they agreed with what you were saying.

Colorado is by far the best state in the union. Stay the fuck away, we're full.

why did you say centrist instead of independent lmao
"centrist" is redditspeak

Colorado bros, will Broncos be over .500 with Ruslel ?

Most of the cities are your typical ugly, plains state, parking lot covered hellscapes, but it's very easy to live in the city/suburbs and drive out to the mountains every weekend.

>and there are aren't many blacks
Excellent.

I like suburbs and nature so this sounds ideal.

This. There is a major difference between just having opinions that go both ways (i.e. supporting gun rights but also wanting universal healthcare) and actually being a "centrist", which implies that you just automatically take the middle option since you're a cowardly faggot who can't handle picking a side and gets off on being un-extreme.

I thought the same thing until I went there. I'm telling you, you're going to miss having blacks around. They're the reason people in the south are more aware of what's going on, they keep us on our toes. White people get lost in liberal fantasies when they don't have to see the reality of this stuff.

>which implies
no it doesnt
take your pills

It absolutely does. If this doesn't describe you, use a different word. I go with "moderate"

Are there any states that are actually good for moderates? Most of them are either dominated by corrupt Democratic or Republican establishments, with the minority party being full of useless schizos. And the purple states usually just have equally powerful urban and rural areas that are deep blue/red, not actual moderates.

Moderates are the most schizo of all. "Extremists" are at least relatively clear and settled in their beliefs, whereas moderates are at the whim of whatever nonsense is going on. Also I think it almost goes without saying that someone trying to remain "sane" in America is going to end up more insane than anyone else, since our country is insane.

retard

Jared Polis is the best governor in the US currently.

Attached: 640px-Jared_Polis_official_photo.jpg (640x881, 102.76K)

Literally no, u. If you can't at least understand where I'm coming from, you are actually retarded.

In other words, Colorado is (upper-income, white) California with snow.

Basically, yes. It's a matter of what that means to you.