How do americans deal with this?

How do americans deal with this?

Attached: file.png (719x775, 430.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/money/2022/jun/06/rac-uk-petrol-prices-record-high
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm in California and it's $6.50 a fucking gallon now

Hmmm I think I'll buy the most fuel inefficient SUV I can find :)

It's honestly unbelievable.

I'm from the U.S. but in flag. When I left the United States last summer, gas prices were right around $2.00 per gallon (after hitting recent lows of about $1.50-$1.70). I recently went back for a month and a half and shit was almost $5.00 per gallon in my home state and close to $6.00 per gallon in Chicago.

Shit's absolutely pozzed--not just gas, but almost everything was significantly more expensive than I remembered, even fucking chicken breast.

we're dealing with it by entering into the worst economic downturn since 2008

I fucking wish amerimutts paid 50$ for a gallon, tbf i wish amerimutts had to sell their lungs to buy food

By putting these stickers on the pump.

Attached: I_did_that_Biden_Sticker__22462.1628993198.jpg (1280x1159, 135.59K)

>biden's presidency will have no SOV-

I am seeing lots of americunts crossing the border in order to buy gas

I mean for a people that wanted so bad to build the wall its kinda funny

>how do rich people deal with cheap gas???
Lmao

Why do people think presidential policy has anything to do with gas prices right now
Of course gas was fucking cheap during trumps presidency, it was the middle of a fucking global pandemic, where nobody was buying gas. And of course now that people are buying gas a shortage has developed because there was no demand, and we’ve also rightfully sanctioned an authoritarian shithole that was keeping some of our gas prices lower?

*cries in 4Runner*

At least my back window rolls down which is cool

you forgot to reddit space bidenfag, you usually do it when you show up to seethe in every america related thread

My 20 year old SUV gets 12 miles per gallon. It costs me over $100 to fill up now. I suffer.

Lay an egg

You accidentally left out the administration stopping new drilling permits/leases because of the LA judge's decision.

biden sisters...

Attached: 1621544249353.jpg (720x921, 57.33K)

They don't have a choice and they want it that way.

Attached: CVLTVRE.png (1024x819, 2.29M)

Biden has cancelled all new oil leases, shut down the keystone pipeline, banned drilling on federal land, and has banned fracking

My car gets 73 miles per imperial gallon, which is 60 miles per US gallon, what the fuck are you driving?

I WISH shitbags werent buying gas. I live by a popular mountain resort in california and nonstop, all fucking year and evenf rom out of state, we were getting droves of people from out of state or even the "CONTROL THE SPREAD" big cities like SF or LA driving up to the mountains

every fucking day. The hypocrisy was(is) unreal

They're just retards who aren't aware the world exists.
Petrol went from £1 a litre in 2021 to £1.70 a litre now, this is worldwide.

Thats pretty cheap here benzine is 2,50€ litre

>$6.50 a gallon
theguardian.com/money/2022/jun/06/rac-uk-petrol-prices-record-high

>the average cost of a litre of petrol reached a record 177.9p on Sunday, up from 172.1p on 27 May.

177.9p a litre is $2.23 a litre which is $8.40 a US gallon.

fracking is terrible for the environment

nta but I drive a 2001 Suzuki xl7 and get similar gas mileage
Cars are too damn expensive anymore

>Americans: let's design our society solely around needing to own a car to do literally anything but sit inside all day
>oh no gas is expensive and I got a 3 ton truck as a daily driver how could this happen to me.

Gas isn't "getting expensive", it's finally reaching the price it should be. Cagers have been subsidized for far too long. They go into huge debt to own a car in the first place, spend hundreds of dollars a month to maintain it, and then the government has to go spend trillions of tax dollars on their road widening. Because your government not going into endless spiraling debt tornado to afford healthcare and infrastructure is dirty 'le communism. Despite all our supposed prosperity America and Canada aren't great, we used to be but cagers have drained every surplus cent out of our economies to pay for more car infrastructure to make oligarchs more wealthy and powerful because they think it will trickle down if they keep spending government debt to create more infrastructure that will reward our car and oil company centabillionaires. This level of income inequality didn't exist in the past, it's purely the outcome of trickle down which has been debunked over and over again. Even Post-soviet Poland has a higher HDI than the USA despite all our supposed wealth (locked away in the accounts of billionaire robber barons). Cagers are willing slaves and I don't feel bad for them for a minute.

please Biden is 1 degree to the left of Trump on the political spectrum. They are both Reaganomics neoliberals. America has a fake democracy. They are so ill informed though by western propaganda they think they have a choice because they have two neo liberal petro-dollar debt sink parties.

Tf is a gallon?

a gallon of water weighs about 10 lbs

not really, it's worse for humans than for animals because animals aren't drinking aquifer water

By not being poor trash that spends all my check on dip, fast food, light beer, and then bitches I can't afford to fill up my lifted truck and roll coal all weekend.

I've never heard of a car doing less than 20 miles per gallon except for like a ferrari or something from the 1970s.

All this shit with petrol prices made me buy a plug in hybrid so the 95% of journeys I make under 30 miles I do on electric mode. Costs me £1.20 to charge up and get 36 mile range.

That makes 1 gallon cost about 11,50 euros here, that is the cheapest quality 95 octane. 98 octane is somewhat expensiver I need it for boat.

vehicles in Europe are a lot more regulated and all that
Here you can drive any shitbox as long as it has a speedometer, at least one working light, mirrors, and a license plate

didn't read + reddit spacing + you're canadian

Attached: 2EABB674-ED86-4E76-9294-BB557E44FC53.gif (600x519, 2.81M)

Leftypol Canadian i just wanted to tell you that you are one of the worst posters in this board

some people don't take care of their cars and get bad mpg
old think oil, dirty old spark plugs, clogged air filter, low tire pressure, and driving like and idiot doesn't help

Oh no cage bitches are finally paying their fair share.

Attached: Lafayette-Urban3-Viz.png (776x706, 105.95K)

>you can't afford an extra $30 a week on gas? just buy a $30,000+ car
t. rich wh*te american liberals

I’ve been filling up with ethanol 88, almost 30¢ cheaper

>think
lol
*thick

yeah but non-americans don't HAVE to drive everywhere

weird I thought right wingers were supposed to love facts, logic and charts. Well until they realize they have no arguments.

Attached: 1654363658781.jpg (828x627, 103.94K)

Ah right, once your car is over 3 years old you have to get an annual "MOT (ministry of transport) test" to check your car is roadworthy. That probably fails the absolute shitboxes and makes people fix them.