The Guayanas

Quick rundown on these countries?

Attached: guayana-blog[1].jpg (890x350, 356.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/embed/aDAFhoT0v9g?start=162
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Despite bordering them we know basically nothing about the Guyanas

Guyana is basically like the Anglo-Caribbean islands, they play cricket, and they're mostly descended from Africans and Indians. Suriname was a Dutch colony, but they speak an English-based creole; a lot of Indonesians moved there. French Guiana is part of France (not a colony, an actual constituent part of the French nation).

The baltics of S. America

Can you please drive up there and explore around sometime and report back to us on what happens there? Any Forums needs answers.

There probably isn't a road lmao, it's in the middle of the fucking Amazon rainforest

they just kind of exist.

theyre the most chill places on earth and have cool accents

youtube.com/embed/aDAFhoT0v9g?start=162

>Guyana
Very high suicide hate, biggest muslim/hindu community in South America, they found oil a few years ago but I don't know what they did with it

>Suriname
Kind of the same as Guyana, but Dutch

>French Guiana
Mostly black, like any french speaking country. Some Northern Brazilians move there to earn in Euro. It's more developed than the other Guyanas, since its part of France and the European Union.

The Jonestown massacre happened in Guyana.

Everything of the western Esequibo river is Venezuelan clay

ex british, dutch and french colonies respectively
the french one is still part of france and the european space agency uses it to launch rockets

also training ground for french foreign legion
aside from ESA and that... not much going on

99% jungle

The only official language in Suriname is Dutch though.

My Venezuelan colleague told me he never went there because it's the 3rd world by Venezuelan standards.

>3563 km
"If I pull that car off, will you die?"
"It would be extremely painful..."

>It's more developed than the other Guyanas, since its part of France and the European Union.
Jesus i cant imagine the others then

A friend of mine in the french foreign legion was sent to french guiana in order to supress some kind of illegal gold mining operation
that's the only time I've ever heard someone mentioning that country

You can't really drive all the way there. The Suriname border has no roads crossing it, the Guyanese road is dangerous because it crosses illegal mining operations and armed natives collecting tolls and French Guiana border is literally the northernmost point in the country, far away from civilization

Think of them as caribbean countries and they make sens

if a venezuelan said this then he was serious

>armed natives collecting tolls

holy based

*southernmost

That is totally badass.