It’s genuinely mind boggling how this country gets preferential treatment (not just online...

It’s genuinely mind boggling how this country gets preferential treatment (not just online, but irl as well) simply because they made some weird cartoons.

Attached: AE658D5E-637F-435B-9062-4E267F3804B1.jpg (1000x1000, 32.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanophilia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

says the amerigoon

They need to start taking in refugees

in what universe does Japan get preferential treatment because of anime outside of Cambodian copper mining forums?

The soft power of pop culture combined with a lack of shame for their love of teen girls.

Unpozzed popular media

I think there is an equal amount of people hating them because of thoose cartoons.

t. country that floods cinemas worldwide with gay cartoon adaptations

Don’t try to tell me it’s solely on Any Forums. It can be on any form of social media, you will see people excusing and exceptionalizing Japan for any little thing. The whole “Thing” and “Thing but in Japan” meme isn’t just a meme.

Eat shit.

Thank you for the input!

>The whole “Thing” and “Thing but in Japan” meme isn’t just a meme
its not new; it has existed ever since japan opened up to the west hundreds of years ago

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanophilia

>thing :-|
>thing (Japanese) :-O

weird cartoons good
simple as

It's only you guys. Nobody else. I make an extra effort to be racist to japanese people on Omegle and other places.

>Thing, Somalia/USA/Cambodia/Sweden
8^/
>Thingu desu, Japan
8^OOOO

I never said America should get any preferential or favorable treatment. You can enjoy American medium and still not worship America, as many do. In the case of japan, people go above and beyond to please them just because of anime and vidya.

something about cartoons turns turns adults into children. people loved the shit out of Disney back in the day.

Thank you for restoring balance to the world.

t. Most weeaboo country in the world

How often do you go outside and get away form the internet? Only someone with 0 perspective about anything could hold these views unironically.