Moving to Denmark

How is life in Denmark?
Just to be clear
I want to move there for better life because I am from balkan shithole shitty corrupted country.

Attached: danci.jpg (530x480, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.dk/20160829/expats-name-denmark-worst-in-the-world-for-making-friends/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

isnt hrvatska schengen

>major in German language and literature
>fellow students roast the shit out of two of our professors for having a mild accent
>students say these professors shouldn't be allowed to teach because their Danish is so shit etc.
>said professors speak 100% completely fluent Danish and have been living here for 25 years
>the very same students don't see a point in studying German pronunciation

Attached: 1649518970931.png (269x390, 305.31K)

50% of Danes will ignore you if you speak English to them.
The other 50% will ignore you if speak Danish to them with a non-perfect accent.

We are worse than the French.

du tripper

Really? Isn't Denmark a very open and tolerant country to foreigners? I mean would you appreciate more someone from middle east or someone who is already from Europe ?

we unironically dont let them in because they refuse to give us 10 meters of sea

Shitty people from shitty counties don't seem to realise that anywhere they move to becomes shittier as a result.
Go to Sweden or Norway instead, we're full.

Feel free to come if you are white, people here are very welcoming and tolerant (of whites) :)

how the fuck do you even speak a danish accent

rödgrödmedflöde

kök, tun sie wirklich?!
a 'Tripper' is an STD over here

To be fair, skin color doesn't mean anything. Its just the culture, behavior and way of living that matters

That is sort of the same as what I am saying, no? Any white person will most certainly be more culturally similar to us than a brown one will, and also less likely to be muslim, and those muslim rascals especially, don't seem to fit in so well here

What are Danish girls like?

You will be treated like a second class citizen
Westoids are racist against slavs

why would someone leave sunny and beautiful place in exchange for shitty rainy alwqys gray. place?

how do they know where i'm from?

There is stigma against polaks not slavs

You don't recognise phenotypes?
I can pick out slavs pretty easily from natives here. That said slavs are generally treated like natives here

no you can't

you're retarded

I unironically can. I refuse to believe other people don't see it
I'm almost always right about my assumptions here about the ethnic background of new ppl I meet

we are reportedly one of the hardest countries to make friends in
thelocal.dk/20160829/expats-name-denmark-worst-in-the-world-for-making-friends/

If you live in EE, it's worth moving abroad only for those who work menial, minimum-wage jobs. Change my mind.

man i saw a fitness video and there was a guy speaking impeccable native russian, in the end of video he's mexican all of a sudden