>arrive at hotel
>turn on TV
>commercials al have black people in them
>all the poster for products have black people
>even the animated commercials have at least half black charactera
>seldom see black people on the streets
>go to Tower of London
>all stories picrel are narrated by black or mixed people

Why is London obsessed with black people? I just find it odd since most people I saw were white.

Attached: 56707AA8-92A5-4678-A53C-06B0E397C2CA.jpg (1284x1577, 1.62M)

i thought you were all black

isnt london like 50% white

45%

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-06-17-50-14-573_org.bromite.bromite.jpg (1080x2340, 653.39K)

It's 60% white. But central London tends to be higher than the poorer outskirts. Also London has tons of European tourists making it appear whiter

Diversity built Britain. Fuck off racist

We're an American vassal state. We just do whatever you tell us.

It's even stranger considering Pakis and Indians are our biggest minorities yet have virtually zero media presence.

White brits are 45%, but whites are 60%. London has a lot of european foreigners, especially from Ireland, Poland and Germany

M8 my country is built from immigrants. I don’t care, it just feels like it’s being forced every chance they get

>implying brits are white

australia has the same mental cancer but they don't even pretend their abos are human

He's taking the piss. No one seriously believes that.

tons of black pipo in advertisement here too even though we don't even have a lot

we have that here too
my theory is that we blindly copy whatever america does so also their BBC fetishism

And? It's fucking deserved. We have 30k brits here and they behave like gypsies, they refuse to integrate or learn the language, just want sun and cheap land.
It's deserved that they get the same on their country. Fuck'em

When I was in England I only saw black people in London. They weren't like black people in America, they were some kind of super black that actively absorbed the light and they weren't constantly yelling the way black Americans are, which I thought was nice. But out where I was the place was so bereft of black people that going into London and seeing a family from Africa was sort of jarring. It was depressing when I got off the airplane back in North America and the first thing I saw was a large group of fat black teenagers yelling at each other while eating pizza. I hadn't even left the airport yet.

We do it too
Blacks make up less than 0.1% of the Japanese population but you see them often in adverts

Somehow I thought that was DJ Khaled from the thumbnail

Lmao
I am black

> Pakis and Indians are our biggest minorities yet have virtually zero media presence.
They aren’t entertaining. Blacks on the other hand

Yep, because poles and celtic leprechauns are not even human

If I start watching an Anglo series and see a negro in a major role, I just shut it off. Can't be bothered seeing negros, sick of them.

I had the same experience in Marseille, every fucking poster and ad on the street was with Black people

Why are brits and burgers so obsessed with black people?

>we have that here too
i have seen less than a dozen black people in ads over the last couple of years; what are you even talking about?

He lives in Bigenblackencockberg, those ads are localized

Black people go into acting a lot

>Is that a black person???!! AAAAAAAAAH I'M BECOMING INSANEEEEE SAVE ME HITLER!

Unironically seeing them pushed everywhere might eventually make people insane.