Anime is hated in England so I have to keep my fandom a secret, does this happen in your country?

Anime is hated in England so I have to keep my fandom a secret, does this happen in your country?

Attached: SPY-x-FAMILY-KV.jpg (1200x675, 207.93K)

Are you a woman? You sound like a woman. Can I have your discord? Also, no it's fine here. I mean if some people dislike it, but I just don't care what they think.

i thought bongs adore nonces?

Attached: jimmy saville ap.jpg (640x360, 27.38K)

Good. Anime is for children. Only grown adults that watch it are virgin freaks like yourself.

hating anime here will get you lynched

Attached: 1614824947064.png (501x381, 188.08K)

Really is weird how unpopular anime is here compared to the rest of the world

I do know some people who watch stuff like attack on titan but I've never heard anyone ever mention the cringey cutesy stuff

Attached: 1652599294425.jpg (1920x1080, 352.5K)

>after spy x family almost every girls change their pfp to anna
No, maybe not

We only like stuff made by our American masters and state mandated propaganda bbc crap like peeky fookin bloiders. This country has dire taste in entertainment. We used to have some comfy sitcoms though.

If you think noncey anime is any better than that you're a freak

the only people here who watch anime and/or publicly express it are always fucking weird cringey mongs

It should be illegal outside of North America.

to be honest thats weird you guys are so faggy like your whole stereotype is being the fag of the continent yet you hate tranime

Not at all, it has become mainstream.

I understand there are People who not interested about anime but why bother to hate?
If you don't like it don't watch it.It's that simple

Attached: 1654422865580.png (554x439, 108.91K)

The other day I was waiting for my train and near me were two girls watching SxF on their phone out loud.
I hate that anime became so mainstream

I've watched up to episode 4 of Spy × Family and I still don't get the appeal.

Is it? Maybe by over 30s but bookstores have pretty big manga sections and you see young people talking about anime an unsettling amount.

cause anime watchers perpetuate the clownworld by forcing our kids to transition and drive down birthdates, thus exacerbating globohomo and increasing the amount of third-world immigration.

Good

Fucking weebs

Almost every male under 40 watch naruto at some point of life. People like doraemon more than japan itself, and people generally like japan. I can imagine people shittalking japan but I can't imagine anyone shittalking doraemon. Even the most radical one.
>m-muh shonen
Go back to Any Forums.

>ike your whole stereotype is being the fag of the continent
that's france

Naaaaah

I'm pretty sure 3/4 of my country's population don't even know what Anime is.