Do you have any regrets in your country ?

do you have any regrets in your country ?

Attached: FUctbIhX0AAeg4O.jpg (899x960, 100.89K)

i still have my breasts so no

What globohomo brainwashing does to tomboys

I thought she was saying she got breat reduction surgery but it said it was a man? Confused

Yup, people must make it more difficult for women
to transition

She will never be a man

How the fuck can women think "why yes, I do want to become an ugly, hairy manlet and live my life in ultra nightmare mode"?

being online 24/7 fucks their brains

Fat hairy man boobs doesn't count m8

at least they are mine

Such is life in weimerica

Haha... yeah. We wouldn't know anything about that.

Attached: R(2).jpg (750x1000, 39K)

Are you implying America is about to collapse?

No they can not be invaded, but they have become Brazil

heck yeah, another tranny thread, just what I wanted to see on the international board of 4channel!!!!!!!! It's been way too long since I've heard people talk about trannies!!!!!!!!!

This is ftm trannys so there's variety here ok!?!?

Spreading awareness of these demons helps save people.

Attached: 142412515123.gif (640x520, 679.57K)

kek

Attached: 1651766673618.png (844x1022, 367.6K)

Ftmtf

Living nightmare geez

r/detrans makes me sick

I see so many posts on that sub from people genuinely looking for advice/help/discussion, and not realizing that it's a Gender Critical sub that actively suppresses any trans-positive content.

I fell for their ruse myself when I was in a questioning place about a year ago. I feel so bad for anyone who goes there thinking they're actually going to get advice from multiple perspectives. It's downright predatory and disgusting.

Is there anything that can be done to direct people to r/actual_detrans instead? Is there anything that can be done to get r/detrans to stop willfully misrepresenting themselves to questioning people?

I don't know, I don't use reddit. Maybe talking to an actual doctor

I wish I was a pretty smooth hairless pale girl. Instead I am an ugly big-chinned hairy short man.