How the fuck is possible that british, germans, dutch, belgians...

How the fuck is possible that british, germans, dutch, belgians, french and basically every euro and even alot of americans that live in spain speak and pronounce better spanish than latinx? Latinx cope saying we have a lisp because the letter C is pronounced "th", but all these people i mentioned above speak spanish with the "th" too, as its meant to be. Im starting to think its unironically because brownpipo have less IQ, theres no other explanation

Attached: 1597254609391.jpg (512x498, 41.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ebAK1hMNfUw#t=57
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PUTOS ZOQUETES

Vos sos un boludo, che.

sudacas are subhumans ignored by the entire world, there's no need to prove their subhumaness it's a fact

Latinos speaks dialects sound better than Spanish dialects.

Shut up polar bear

Your spanish is gay af

is spanish hard to learn

your lisp sounds faggy af

Habló el bebemates

>low iq
so do andalusians
yes, specially as a native

t. cathilian dialeths

POZ ZI

it doesn't get much easier for you than this, french or dutch aside

spanish is probably the easiest language to learn

Oi, are you having a laugh mate?

>asspaniards say bebe (literally 'baby') instead of toma
kek

obviously youre in the minority as well because I have MANY mexican friends tell me about how easy it is to get spanish girlfriends and wives. One of my cousins has a spanish wife.

Baby is bebé not bebe that's what Argentines say you stupid third world nigger

it is a phonetic language, and english comes from germanic which is a guttural sounding language, so most english speaking people tend to have a bit of difficulty getting used to the vowels, consonants and the use of nouns in objects thta can change wether youre talking about it in singular or plural. so yes it can be hard

Pues si, estoy tomando mate ahora.

But I thought being a minority was cool.

Attached: 1648635660919.jpg (3024x4032, 1.53M)

Well, anglos have th sound in their language. Pretty sure frenchies and their neighbors do too? Well, not sure about the Dutch.

Anyhow, it could be worse, maybe?
Here, compare the Lithuanian accent with the Latinx side by side
youtube.com/watch?v=ebAK1hMNfUw#t=57
Kek

"bebe" deviene de la palabra bebida, mi estimado panameño.

Qué aproveche, en serio 0 ironías, besos desde España

How you can be this retarded, this has to be bait. Also rent free

Attached: 1641921123807.png (1864x1423, 1.08M)

amargo o dulce?

Attached: 1641665639885.png (747x686, 61.53K)

por qué no habláis como toca cabronaZos!!1

fucking low iq spics never heard of a joke

According to me, Every single gringo speak better than spanierds. It's nicer to hear " buen día señorito, donde encontrar un café" to hear " eh chavalillo decidme dónde hay algunas guarras pa echarle un follonazo español y olé"

por que no nos da la gana

Attached: Argentindians_1654351484249.jpg (1600x1051, 563.1K)

REBELDES INSURRECTOS TODOS

I dunno aren't the criollos your own people born in America? Don't look at us you have the answer. Should've build another RAE over here if you cared so much.

gracias manolo, os deseo que tengais un excelente día

Attached: b52.jpg (1110x1500, 115.62K)

I just imagine zorro music and start speaking latin

Attached: 1618508447153.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

lo mismo, viva la Hispanidad

You posted the same shit like five times in differents threads about Argentina, you are so obsessed that is funny. Also the image was made to make fun of people like you, no one in Spain carees about latam only subhumans with a complex like you have an obsession with us.