What are your honest opinions on britain and the british

what are your honest opinions on britain and the british

Attached: 1632232779075.jpg (600x548, 31.05K)

Funny lads.

Attached: englanti.png (727x900, 166.3K)

Love you guys

don't like em

i love them

Lovely people they need to chill a bit when they party though.

Emma Raducanu

The Rolling Stones and Beatles and tea are the only things I like about you.
Everything else isn't.

dont know how theyre so happy despite losing 90% if their empire and getting replaced by browns and blacks

In the eyes of many around the world, there is little that's great about modern Britain. If this island is good at anything, though, it is its unique ability to mix arrogance with self-deprecation. A former empire with a lot of dubious evidence for the spoils, it’s ripe for parody, not least for being bad-to-downright mediocre when it comes to its culinary reputation.

Attached: 35655949-9E95-4918-BA41-9D0C0DDF4475.jpg (640x360, 46.26K)

love to 'ate 'em
'ate to love 'em

Do you think browns and blacks are inferior to native Brits?

i like them but i dislike the culture you try to costantly shill like tea and poshness and other faggy things like your accents

we unlocked the secret to happiness
sorry not sharing

Attached: 1618251701280.jpg (566x564, 11.75K)

Are you talking about Spain or England?

"Frères ennemis". Our rival but deep down the same country as ours, we only realize this today. Facing the same problems as we are. I hope we will make it.

>If this island is good at anything, though, it is its unique ability to mix arrogance with self-deprecation.
sounds massively based

I'm an horror autist and you people made some interesting satanic panic/cult movies and some fun video nasties so all good from my side

>Do you think browns and blacks are inferior to native Brits?
if theyre illiterate, drain the economy, increase crime rate, etc YES

wowowow reported for racism to the pertinent authorities

england, have met only brits/uk people abroad and theyre so nice...maybe its an anglo thing.

you Dumbo, same thing happened to Spain, we lost all of the empire and now we're getting replaced

If I say I will be banned again.

Attached: 979789380805062438.png (1056x937, 29.88K)

british people are nice but britain sucks arse, compared to other anglo countries

“Man does not strive for happiness; only the Englishman does that.” -- friedrich nietzsche

Attached: 1647160556608.jpg (621x789, 136.99K)

Useful.
Also, I like one of their TV series from the early 90s.

god save the queen

tranny janny can't ban you if you post in a thread explicitly asking for your honest opinion.

overtly arrogant online but pretty ok offline

Stop agitating me, I'm trying to be a good boy.

Attached: 21861843879.jpg (214x250, 7.89K)

They are the greatest curse that has ever befallen EVROPA