Life really is better in Japan

Life really is better in Japan

Attached: pewdiepie.jpg (1600x900, 155.6K)

If you're independently wealthy, then maybe it is. If you're some random slob who moves there to be an English teacher, it's gonna be kinda shit.

My life would be great if I didn't have to work with all the other English teachers who're detestable homosluts

Why does she dye her hair blonde?

Do you think his wife gets groped by 40 year old salarymen in trains? They are probably turned on by her strong gaijin smell.

Millionaires don't ride the train in Japan unless you mean the Shinkansen or some local tourist line.

She always looked like a tranny to me. Also her voice. Why did he stoop so low?

Japan has social peace and clean streets. That's already enough to make it a better environment to live in than most modern Western countries.

italians desperately wish they were white like all brown people

Then how do they travel? Helicopters like in Brazil? Or do they waste hours in a car?

How does he say his life in Japan?

>She always looked like a tranny to me.
Because you're mentally ill and eternally online.

Post gf/wife

He says its pretty but he can't understand what you people are saying.

Private jet

The white bvll takes his brown bride

>private jet for travelling within a city

Attached: c62e12090e71aefcbd3f71089a7101b0--frog-meme-gym-memes.jpg (236x350, 10.91K)

Yes, we are moon talker. But why he come here even he can't speak Japanese?

>Fuck other english teachers im i wish i were only immigrants in japan because im special

not even intending to visit japan but i still wanna strangle u

By taxi or car service. Failing that, they might use Uber, which is a luxury service in Japan btw. But there's almost always a taxi close by.

Like all foreigners he's just going to exist entirely in the circle of other foreigners that he already knows and get by purely on grunts and head nods.

Oh, I see. He probably use trains as we are.

Do you think she gets groped by sleazy 40 year old taxi drivers? They are probably turned on by her strong gaijin smell.

They're not immigrants, they're expats. And yes, there is a substantive difference.

No.

Med women have special power over Nord men

>i wish i were only immigrants in japan because im special
Wrong, I wish I were the only immigrant in Japan because I'm straight (read: normal)
Other straight people can come here too, just keep the homosexuals infecting english departments nationwide at home in America (or better yet, kill them).

I think you are wrong. I have watched hundreds of high quality hentai videos that accurately depict daily life in Japan. I am somewhat of a Nihon (Japanese word for 'Japan') expert, you see.

I'm sharing in good will with you some of the knowledge that I've gained from personal experience and you mock me thus.