Mashallah

I still haven't seen the reason of all this anger

Attached: FUjlj5_VsAAzhAW.jpg (1170x1476, 206.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jw.org/en/library/magazines/awake-no3-2021-nov-dec/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Salam aleykum my friend

You may not know this, but Jehovah's witnesses are the true religion

still cracks me up how much brownoids care about religion
who cares what a bunch of schizos said thousands of years ago

Only one religion is worth caring about, the others are part of Babylon the great

Only Judaism is relevant in the modern age, they truly are God's chosen people.

Not at all, the Messiah has already fulfilled the law

now God's people are not the Israel of flesh but the Israel of spirit (Christians)

Holy shit shut the literal fuck up you mentally ill freak, no one cares about your cult

What did I say that was false ?

Everything you said was false numbnuts
There is no messiah
The law is bullshit
There is no such thing as god’s people
Take your meds

>There is no such thing as god’s people
Wrong. It's obvious at this point that Jews are truly God's chosen, the evidence is simply indisputable.

Attached: BF1EE9E1-24A9-45C7-A177-68FA7629714B.jpg (265x190, 8.15K)

>Everything you said was false numbnuts

Proof ?

>There is no messiah

Yes there is. Jesus filfilled the prophecies of the Messiah

>The law is bullshit

There has not been NAYTHING like the Mosaic Law in all of the ancient world, because it is DIVINE.

>There is no such thing as god’s people

Yes there are, they are called Jehovah's Witnesses

>Take your meds

Not an argument

How come Zakir Naik got away with saying the same thing but they get mad when non muslims say it? Even the Christians are posting pictures now of Mohammed just to make these retards mad.

Dumbass pajeets will celebrate this. Too easy to hate them, I understand Arab people's reaction.

Ok nigga
If god is real
Why doesn’t he prove it?
Why does he make people guess which cult out of the thousands in existence is correct and damn them to hell if they choose wrong, hmmm?
You have no answer because there is no answer
Cope & seethe

They are not anymore.

They have received a circumcision of the foreskin whereas Christians received a circumcision of the heart

By rejecting the Christ they abandoned their privilege of being a nation of kings and priests

This function now has been granted to the 144,000 saints along with the Archangel Michael

>Why doesn’t he prove it?

His existence has already been proven

jw.org/en/library/magazines/awake-no3-2021-nov-dec/

>Why does he make people guess which cult out of the thousands in existence is correct and damn them to hell if they choose wrong, hmmm?

You don't have to guess, He sends His messengers to knock on people's doors

Mentally ill gibberish
Take your meds

>Mentally ill gibberish

Proof ?

I’m not reading 20 articles written by schizo freaks
Explain it to me yourself

God be like
>war? famine? disease? poverty?
>it’s all part of the HECKIN PLANERINO, TRUST THE PLAN GOYIM!
lol fuck off

All false religions are part of Babylon the great, the mother of harlots who seats on all four waters

She will be eaten and burned by the scarlet beast and the merchants of the earth will weep as well as the monarchs with whom she commited fornication

The United Nations will rip her naked and destroy her children (including islam, christendom, hiduism, sikhism, buddhism..) just before the false outcry of 'peace and security'

Gog of Magog, the coallition led by the king of the North (Russia) will be caught in a denomic frenzy to corner God's people, but sudden destruction shall instantly be upon as the heaven will open to the rider of the white horse and the other 144,000 anointed with him.

They will create the new world society, and only God's Kingdom will reign over the true worshippers.

Mentally ill post
See a psychiatrist asap and I’m not even joking anymore

As long as Jesus is just a silly little myth like Santa or the easter bunny, your little world is not threatened

But if the claims the Bible makes about Jesus is true, then it would change your entire life.

And that scares you, that's why you won't read