Is Netherlands a good country?

Is Netherlands a good country?

Attached: Netherlands-regions-new.png (612x703, 287.42K)

bump

Yes.

Define good

no, they steal the sea

Do you like your homeland?

I do, but most of the time I hate it, except when I'm abroad, then I realise we don't have it that bad and the people aren't so queer.

This place is only good if you grew up without running water and sanitation. Maybe then you can come here and think "wow they have taps and toilets" but when that doesn't surprise you there's absolutely nothing for you here.

Why the hell would you hate the Netherlands?

But what about good social system, infrastructure, democracy?

yes, I have never suffered in my life. The biggest problem is seeing a few brown people when going to the supermarket

Why wouldn't you? If you're Dutch and you live here you just see an apathetic shithole which has let you down. The only people that have faith in this place are
- absurdly low iq cattle
- rich boomers that either own properties or just sat on their ass long enough to get a way too good wage
All of those things are falling apart. It's no longer the 90s

I do not understand why so much endophobia being that you live in one of the best countries in Europe.

by the way is that true that taxation is quite high?

Yes and no. It's all relative. If you have a low income the taxes are incredibly low. For the middle class taxes are high. For entrepreneurs taxes are low.

I think dykes are really funny and they should build more.

Norway is cuck so Nethelerlands is only country i see same level as my country.

It's the same as any other Euro cunt.
I earn 42000 a years and take home 32000, but my employer already paid a part of the taxes so the total taxes is 37%

Yeah but i'm biased

My brother in law lives there for study and work. He hates it. He’s polish btw

Thanks man
Thats actually quite moderate. I heard you have wealth tax too like if you have more than x euros in bank you get taxed on it?
All of us are
Whats his rationale, except for the weather?