Why are Indians so unattractive?

For some reason, Indians have an extremely unattractive facial features. Whenever you seen an Indian, you can almost immediately tell they're Indian.

Why? What evolutionary process creates such a phenotype?

Attached: paj.png (650x400, 171.56K)

You can observe the evolutionary process in your country itself with all the pakis doing the needful with Turkish qts

I don't want to be rude, but your phenotype make my skin crawl, I hate looking at you or being near to you. No other people have this effect on me.

Sorry if i offended you my friend.

Attached: paj2.png (288x175, 93.48K)

They need to shave their beard
It makes them look like caveman

because they love playing with cowshit and drink cowpiss

What phenotype is this? This guy who portrayed Mohinder in the Heroes TV show is supposedly Indian yet I've never encountered an Indian that looks even remotely this handsome IRL, nohomo

Attached: 1654517578430.png (1080x1600, 1.49M)

evolution didn't predict radically different phenotypes would ever meet each other

Looks like the average turk ngl

You are roach. Why would anyone take opinion of an insect seriously?

>most attractive guy in India
>best he can get is a completely average white woman

Attached: thed4sjx1op6t6e1.jpg (432x650, 42.85K)

You and europeean are indu aryan :)

Attached: olga_sosnovska_05 -gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg (698x1020, 128.48K)

>She is a verage
Uropa cant suffer

What’s up guys and gals it’s me mutahar

Better than raping an average white women like the average paki or turk diaspoop

you are just jealous

Why are non white men like this lol they are rich or top in their race yet get average and ugly white woman who are the most useless woman anyway meanwhile average and ugly white men get cute and hot non white woman who are way more traditional on average like white woman never cook for me yet the last Indian girl I dated cooked for me everyday

Attached: BA72683F-A8C4-43AC-BA16-991C4628DB76.jpg (1242x1737, 1.32M)

Of what

Attached: 0792C8D5-3813-49D0-8E87-024D695C894C.jpg (1242x1943, 1.66M)

i want a fat indian man to feminize, dominate and humiliate me

Bros just look up Turkey's foreign minister. Lmao

>ugly white men get cute and hot non white woman who are way more traditional on average like white woman never cook for me yet the last Indian girl I dated cooked for me everyday
They don't. Average white man gets 2/10 gook from Phillipines

she isn't even cute.
wish i was fat

>implying you aren't resplying to a paki diaspora in Roachland

>avg turk

Attached: TURK.png (900x1200, 926.62K)

I stopped caring long ago. Paki turk arab Iranian all look the same. All of them smelly hairy terrorists with inbreeding.

Holy jeet cope in this thread, lol

>t. roach

Back to selling drugs on the streets Mehmet and poo in the loo while you are at it.

yeah? You seem a tad upset with all projections, kek

I think it's a status thing. Attaining a white woman, even a below-average one is probably considered more impressive than getting an attractive non-white woman, because white women have higher standards. It's retarded though, because like you said the higher-tier women they could attain in their own ethnicity would not only be more attractive but have a nicer, more traditional personality too.

the dudes are pretty ugly but from the tour videos i've watched the women are usually cute but badly kept, in a better country they would look even better

It's hilarious seeing pajeets trying to call other people ugly lol
There is a tiny minority of normal looking people in India though. They usually have roots outside of India like Iran or something but the native ones especially the dark af souther ones are the ugliest people on earth along with aboriginals

>yeah? You seem a tad upset with all projections, kek
nah

Attached: 6aa.gif (467x398, 73.77K)

they were attractive to other indians, beore globalization