Imagine a world with 1 billion Greeks

Imagine a world with 1 billion Greeks

Attached: Italy, Val Gardena Monte Pana.jpg (1800x1201, 305.44K)

Imagine a world where Iki was actually Greek

wtf orthodox world with gyros and based tsargrad?

kek, peak clown world

name one thing that's bad about it

>imagine 1 billion fat 160cm 150kg ikiboonlar

Attached: your_favorite_keftede.png (667x441, 532.81K)

then we wouldn't be race, special or unique Hans. We'd be like the chinese, nothing special about them, if only we should drop our numbers to 100,000

I don't know what you're imagining, but when you say "a world with 1 billion Greeks", I just think of a world full of fat Greek boomers trying to game whatever would-be social security system, while sitting at their local cafe all day smoking sigarettes.

no thanks

Greeks usually meet up with their friends to discuss intellectual topics and do sports. The number of smokers is going down because only losers do it.

Times have changed, nobody cares about being unique anymore. What matters is the number of potential soldiers, resources and technological knowledge a country has.

that's because you've never been special in your life, boon. if you were born tall and handsome you would appreciate it.
I mean you're special in the mental department, but that's not enough.

imagine the debt.....

>The number of smokers is going down
haha ikiboon you're crazy even for a turk

it actually is, that's not a joke.

Every human in special you retard. You will burn in hell so much because of your evil spirited mind and actions.

you're telling me, that ikiboon actually got one fact right about greece? even a fluke?
shit

boon you hear that? you did you crazy(not the medical term) son of a bitch.!

I would break your face if you insulted me in real life.

you'd probably break my balls if you threw a punch since you're about the height of my testicles uncle ikiboon

your parents must be subh since they didn't raise you well

my parents are like as tall as me, so probably above most humans uncle ikiboon

Kiss please

come here boon! who's a good boy! who's been a good boy! smootch!