Americans (on this board) will never know the joy of launching a paper plane from their window on a 9th floor in an...

Americans (on this board) will never know the joy of launching a paper plane from their window on a 9th floor in an apartment building. Most Americans live in dull suburbias in two-floor houses. They live close to the ground and never dream of flying.

Attached: 1585273222769.jpg (750x500, 173.12K)

Attached: 1507367127677.jpg (604x403, 15.16K)

Attached: 1576902125939.jpg (1180x730, 193.57K)

How can Russians be this fucking stupid.

my dad did this from the top of the world trade center though

Attached: 2E69EDC5-785D-4A45-8DF9-7CADB487AEAD.png (490x490, 387.14K)

>Joy
>While living in a commie block
Haha, nope.

I can do it every day from my house, THOUGH. I don't need to travel to NY and access skyscrapers for that.

stop littering

Once again an American is COPING. Many such cases!

you can't suffer in russia
if you suffer you can always jump out of your commieblock

Attached: 1647540854981.jpg (244x206, 5.54K)

94 floors > 9 floors

I did this once as a kid when i visited my grandparents in the balkans and i got yelled at by a bunch of grandmas on the street.

Doing it every day > doing it once in a lifetime.
Launching paper planes from your home > travelling to NYC and getting stabbed by poor people.
Seeing trees, bushes and grass from your window > seeing concrete jungle of skyscrapers from WTC towers.
Tracking the flight of your paper plane > just launching it to never see it again.
Not having your dick cut > having your dick cut.

first paper plane then yourself

Do you?

It takes a special type of autistic person to make paper airplanes every day.

Why even live Russiabro

Imagine living in a place so dull that launching paper planes from a commie block and littering is your idea of pastime

It takes a special type of autistic person to mow the lawn every day.
It takes a special type of autistic person to drive to Walmart every week.
It takes a special type of autistic person to cut dicks at birth.
It takes a special type of autistic person to DRIVE to the city and back every day.

To start a family, to be remembered by people, to learn as much as possible, to realise your dreams and to fulfil yourself as a person.
But you can do this in any other country

Malding?