Germany is godly

germany is godly

Attached: D897E243-660B-4F18-95EF-BCD6E03029B4.jpg (1024x683, 142.51K)

its already full enough please dont buy one

>Vorname
Grzegorz

>Name
Brzęczyszczykiewicz

>9 EURO TICK-ACK

Attached: FREE_840.jpg (840x473, 100.04K)

If the underlying infrastructure wasn't shit....

CHUD

chud

I wish our public transportation would be better.

Fucking boomers clogging up my train every day doing fuck all but driving through the countryside but then they complain about not being able to afford anything

You couldn't pay me to take a train.

sorry but this is my chance as a poorfag to travel around germany for cheap

Go to Sylt and harass the tourists.

You'd have to slaughter the car industry first. But you cannot even dismantle VW, the one company which really fucked up, got caught doing it, and theoretically making it easy.

Attached: baa6b9e4a677f3f3931a90236aa6ed04.jpg (1000x1500, 484.69K)

very jelly. london-manchester by train is >£70 here, its cheaper to fly than catch the train.

VW is the ground of our wealth and your wealth, my parasite friend.

please COME to Germany and PAY to use the train system that is driving its cycles (always with late arrival) no matter the amount of people inside the train. We really can need that money right now..

They don't even pay taxes and are the ground of their own wealth and that of ex-politicians who end up in some highly paid chair warming position the company.
They don't contribute to the community at all.

>go to German train station
>announcement says the train will only be late by 50 minutes, what a nice surprise
>train arrives 70 minutes late but ok
>most doors are broken so people are funneled into the same car
>everything is overcrowded
>it's in the middle of summer but the AC is broken again
>train stops in the middle of nowhere because it needs to be passed by a train that is still in the other half of the country so we're gonna have to wait for another 50 minutes
>arrive at destination after several days
>"Sorry but unfortunately we will have to raise ticket prices in the future"

ssssshhh SHUT UP they need to come and leave their money here, dont scare anyone away.
(Also sometimes the heater will work the whole winter but the problem is that it will also be turned on in the summer so you sweat your ass off. at least I experienced that a few times)

>They don't contribute to the community at all.
Apart for creating millions of well payed jobs also your shitholes lives from.

>le jobs
Ok, Boomer.

VW and it's subsidaries alone employ about 250 k people in well paying jobs.

Same shit here if you want to travel from Amsterdam to Rotterdam it costs you more than a poorfag flight to London.
It's even worse when you look at how tiny this country is and how often the government shills the public transit system

>They don't contribute to the community at all.
There are 2 cities that exist because of VW and many more, where VW employs 10-20% of the population.

>muh VW
as if these fuckers wouldn't just pack their stuff and move to poland or fucking tannu-tuva if the german goverment stopped sucking their dick for 2 minutes. all corporations are soulless.

>Let's just have mass unemployment for the climate

People don't actually want the employment, just the money. If they get bored they find something else to do.

>just the money
And what else are they supposed to get that from, when they lost their job in the automotive industry.

More like so no one comes here. It’s not like Fachkräfte will come to Germany to pay 68% of their tax for boomer pensions and brown people living off welfare.

>people who sit on ass doing bookkeeping for the car industry can never go work anywhere else
People under 60 are still neuroplastic enough, Boomer.
You cannot just do anything without regard for basic ethics or law as long as you employ people, they should fuck off to America if they want to live like this.

Not only that but the public transit is actively becoming shittier even though it's gotten more and more expensive

Also this, you can lower the unemployment drastically if you just send th unemployed people back to their own country.

If the car industry dies, there will be large parts of Germany where there will be next to no jobs.

In other news: Boomers propose that electric locomotives should have a stoker, because that's what they learned and they can never do anything else.