I'm so fucking tired of this country's shit weather

i'm so fucking tired of this country's shit weather
it's supposed to be summer but instead of sunshine and warmth we get completely grey skies and 12°c.
you cannot suffer in sunny cunts

Attached: 56788.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

I suffer

12°c is perfect temperature.

Its gettin hot here, too much sun

34°c yesterday at 2 pm, literally hell

not for june it isn't. i'd prefer something around 18-22

sorry mate but you don't. i don't give a shit if you're "poor" or third world or whatever. the sun is a happiness generator and you get plenty of it

It was freezing today with 15°

anything above 15c is hell

Perfect? Can you stay for hours comfortable outside using tshits and shorts in that temperature?

grow a pair mate. only 25 and upward is hellish territory

>tshits and shorts in that temperature?
Buy real clothes monkey

rich coming from a whiney bitch like you. don't like it leave, simple as.

Why? More tissue = more work to clean and less mobility to physical activities

This

i'm not a whiny bitch for being dismayed over this country's weather being shit 90% of the time. you're a whiney bitch for thinking moderately mild temperatures are unbearable

We're full

*23°C

we must go to the alps in order to get that type of temperature here during summer
if you'd spend more than a week here in a coastal area at this time of the year you'd be begging for an air conditioner in no time

making threads complaining about asinine shit is the definition of being a whiney bitch. this country isn't built for hot weather, the buildings here are designed to trap in heat and thus turn houses into a furnace when it gets hot.

anything above 5 is t shirts and shorts weather.

i don't long for Mediterranean-tier temperatures. i just want to see the FUCKING sun and have it be warm enough to comfortably leave the house in june a t shirt