I saw a White guy not wearing a mask today. This is why we need to keep our border shut. Subhuman foreigners

I saw a White guy not wearing a mask today. This is why we need to keep our border shut. Subhuman foreigners

Attached: images (54).jpg (561x546, 23.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9sJ-d33a-FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The covid spook is over user

i forgot masks were a thing already

japs wear masks to hide their inbred teeth when they smile, is this true?

Attached: b3b2eaad63c0ac7d95e8d6b8b3becd41.png (1114x846, 1007.03K)

please don't come to america
thank you

Thou art not Japanese

Attached: 1640093660789.png (496x379, 239.4K)

EVERYONE wears masks. Just because you guys are uncivilized and don't follow social rules. That's why Western countries have such high corona deaths

me too
I saw a guy with one today but that was the first time in like 4 months

Yes, I like watching videos of street interviews in Japan now because all the girls look cuter when hiding the bottom of their face

get with the times, nip
masks aren't cool anymore

> this is Japan we are against refugees except white blonde underage refugees. We didn't give a single fuck about the past 10 wars waged by the U.S. but we cry real hard this time. So sad.

He's just flexing his white face to attract asin qts, is like a mating call

Shouldn't have opened your borders.

The COVID pandemic isn't over until the cases reach zero. I'm sick of people pretending that everything is back to normal.

We need to shut everything down like China, with full blown COVID concentration camps to contain the virus.

>noooo you can't just take the cute, innocent, underage girls for ypur enjoyment!!!
> you must take this violent guy on his 20's that behaves like a baboon and get stabbed

Japan once took like 30 male refugees and they immediately commited crime.

> I am pro refugee
Nowhere I said

>refugees? Yes of course, i am pro female refugee only

Attached: Gigachad.jpg (360x450, 24.18K)

I would not wear a mask in japan either, my goal would be to infect as many japanese people as I could

bait

>The COVID pandemic isn't over until the cases reach zero. I'm sick of people pretending that everything is back to normal.
Cases will never go to exactly zero. Only a single disease in the history of mankind has been eradicated (smallpox) and the rest just kinda fizzles out to become rare background diseases. The black death of the European middle ages (plague) still exists for example. Is the black death epidemic still going on despite it being multiple hundred years ago it was a big deal? No, eventually a disease stops being a epidemic when it becomes unimportant enough.

i forgot covid was even a thing, hasn't affected my life in two years
i go to work and get groceries just fine

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo-doo
Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo doo

[Verse 1]
Dr. Fauci
Give us vaccines
Help all the people who have been quarantined
We'll wear our masks and we'll have to stay distant
We'll wash our hands and we'll be more resistant!

[Verse 2]
Fauci! (Yes?)
Promise us, please!
We'll have a cure that can fight off this disease!
Restrictions will lift with some ease!
Dr. Fauci, don't forget me!

youtube.com/watch?v=9sJ-d33a-FA

Attached: 1636116463334.gif (465x498, 825.74K)

>visit hometown
>infections and deaths soaring
>no one wears a mask
>ask friends why they aren't wearing masks
>uh... when i go to the shopping mall i see people without masks... i don't want to stand out... t. 30-year old
>go home in disbelief
>do grocery shopping with dad
>he doesn't wear a mask either
>u-umm the boys at work might think i'm a pussy... what if the cashier lady looks at me funny... t. 50-year old
>wears a mask with me but admits he's too scared to wear one when he goes shopping alone
Normalfags are too fucking stupid to live, someone needs to bring Ebola out of Africa so there'll finally be the purge mankind needs

We dont hide our faces because we aren't monkey looking shitskins.

Attached: 高所恐怖症の飛行機 (1).webm (406x720, 474.71K)