/brit/

feebs edish

Attached: 1653173124121.jpg (2048x1831, 480.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ub9hAu6w3uU
blog.ons.gov.uk/2018/02/14/deaths-involving-malnutrition-have-been-on-the-rise-but-nhs-neglect-is-not-to-blame/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>can finally view webms on iphone
>nobody posts webms anymore
iSuffer

Rorke on the ropes.

sitting on the 700 quid chair lads
cant say its more comfortable than my broken ikea chair
but it does feel good knowing that im sitting on a chair of this value why poor kids in the north are starving

>BBC apologises after Len Goodman said his nan used to call those of Pakistani origin 'Vile paki cunts' during the Queen's Platinum Jubilee live coverage

Back in MY day we never had political arguments because everyone was either racist or apathetic but I come back over lockdown and it seems leftypol has overrun this place

Not happy about this development

iPod
iPaid
iPeed

>your discussion
It wasn't mine.
You're both fucking mongs for screeching about the Guardian and Daily Mail.

your thoughts on mature women?

they still have needs you know

Attached: 1654457914526.jpg (1200x1500, 1.19M)

I turned 36 today
Still a neet

Told you mate should’ve gone with a £

iPooed

Attached: 1645036975825.jpg (442x442, 10.86K)

politics immigrants and tranny discussions ruined daytime brit

get some reading comprehension lad i dont give a shit about someone referencing the guardian or the daily mail
i just think it's very ironic that someone screams about someone referencing the daily mail and then proceeds to reference the guardian

Paki PM
Black James Bond
The Queen dead
UK done
Enough said

I got a £200 quid mesh chair on sale from an office shop, 24 hour rated and it's fucking great, you can sit on it all day and still feel decent. Same chair is now £300 interestingly.

How do I get an Irish wife

> rorke claiming not to be arguing with leftypol

ON. THE. ROPES.

*ahem*
>4th wank in 12 hours
anxietyberg doing me in

Middle England is finally waking up to the fact that the Tories are inept cunts and Brexit was a huge mistake. Gwt ready for Starmer as PM by this time next year.

it's quite literally the same two or three faggots arguing every day

Was this meant to rhyme or are you a poet but JUST DONT KNOW IT

Hahahaha

making an egg based snack for lunch

I bought a £100 one but broke it when I got angry losing at fifa

You very obviously care mate.

The fact that they posted the Guardian isn't relevant, what is relevant is the content, which is literally ONS stats and can be found elsewhere, you fucking braindead Deano retard.

They've already made the next Doctor Who black, reckon they'd make James Bond black as well?

sure in the same way you do that you felt compelled to make a post

leftypol saving the earth by "eating vegan"

Attached: 1607043205128.webm (640x360, 2.6M)

Emma Watson has a stinky bum.

Attached: 04650740-635C-407D-8FEF-6B5798065176.jpg (216x247, 20.05K)

Who is rorke and leftypol?

>whine about daily mail
>post the guardian
>nooo it's not about the outlet it's about the actual source
heroic levels of cope now fuck me lad pack it in

>Taser maker Axon Enterprise says it is halting work on a project to equip drones with stun guns to combat mass shootings, a prospect one member of its AI ethics board said was prompting a mass exodus from the panel.
a brief hiccup but here's your future bro

Attached: 48fea3c7ae97b9a3b6be01fc4654a5a5.jpg (2499x1406, 356.42K)

> a paper with a blatant political agenda would never misquote or misrepresent numbers

>you think Der Sturmer is propaganda? And you quoted The Guardian? lol, what a sheeple

Attached: 320.png (700x765, 111.5K)

Leftypol having her (his) say
youtu.be/ub9hAu6w3uU

why do women put on that artificial phone voice

dont read the news myself

Attached: 1649592906553.jpg (1280x917, 122.49K)

growing the hair out on the side of my head so I can hide my receding temples
this will work r-right?? haha

Did the Guardian actually do that?

>leftypol just compared the daily mail in 2022 to the nazis
right we can pack up lads leftypol has done it again he has some how reached a level of stupidity that blows any discussion out of the water

It's going to happen so they'll only lose out on business because of a screeching 'AI ethics board'.

didn't ask to be honest

Attached: 1634071928287.png (800x704, 49.04K)

Daytime /brit/ used to be comfy, was NEETs posting about poo and the odd WFH jak. No clue when leftypol and rorke barged in a decided the place was for fucking pointless political discussions, really just wish they’d fuck off and go back

Literally been days since I saw someone post about eating poo. London has fallen.

men do it too

Attached: 47c0edb4f8e7eb20e3c91e8386787bc2.jpg (255x253, 8.98K)

Attached: file.png (421x535, 290.36K)

>Rorke doesn't know

Attached: r6ysv5shwh941.jpg (784x1306, 402.75K)

bit cold
got the heating on

this you?

Attached: you.png (479x422, 7.49K)

i'm sorry fren... comfy thoughts only now

Attached: 1640259733256.png (683x538, 367.28K)

That only started in like 2018. Before that we argued politics all the time. I remember what it was like during Brexit

Jesus fucking Christ you're thick as shit.
I wasn't moaning about either paper. I was pointing out the two retards that were, as already explained to you, you semi-literate paki cunt.

You realise the numbers are a matter of public record, you mouth-breathing shit smear? They're not opinions, lad. They're verifiable.
blog.ons.gov.uk/2018/02/14/deaths-involving-malnutrition-have-been-on-the-rise-but-nhs-neglect-is-not-to-blame/

I’m both and argue with myself to get mongs like to freak out

>Stop getting your info from the Mail
cope on retard. the internet does not forget. you cannot gaslight us.

K. Timothy

Attached: 20220606_110126.jpg (748x1193, 119.54K)

lol bruh

You're arguing with two different people here you dolt.

as are you you dolt

No one was getting their info from the Daily Mail. The Daily Mail never claimed people weren't starving to death, you bitch tits fucking James Felton window-licker.

You should have killed me when you had the chance

not sure what animal to make my fursona

>noo i am illiterate therefore you should believe me
very strange take

Maybe he died.

might bum a poo

> the numbers are a matter of public record
You are literally a braindead wognigger if you don’t realise how figures can be mistepsented. Guardian is heavily implying this is because people are so poor they can’t afford food but you seem to not realise it could be because someone is malnourished because they live on a diet of mcdonalds and piss

Exactly. They just never the report the fact people are, which is why Rorke thinks it's impossible.

>Guardian is heavily implying this is because people are so poor they can’t afford food

Where did they imply that?

Yes, you certainly are illiterate. And a lying rat too.

I've literally quoted the ONS' own website with the data, you deranged failed abortion. You're shrieking about The Guardian as if they've just pulled this from the ether.
State of this country.

> licking cum squirt piss juice off a chair in school

What a legend. King.

you cannot gaslight us. you coping spastic. learn how to read english.

Cor imagine

In the article

So how would he "get his info from the Mail", if the Mail never actually made the claim, you dopey shithouse cunt?

>people starving to death? You mong, that's impossible
>ok people are starving to death, but the Guardians lying about the figures
>ok the Guardian isn't lying about the figures, but it's not cause people are poor, they're just too thick not to accidentally starve themselves to death

ROPES
O
P
E
S

Just what I want to see on a Monday morning