Why do Americans not like public transport?

Why do Americans not like public transport?

Attached: OPkmkR46.jpg (1013x1062, 121.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy
youtube.com/watch?v=UZCHOOyUSC8
youtube.com/watch?v=vT-YG0eytI8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGLrP5eawdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw9qiV7XlFs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they have enough money to easily afford fuel and cars, they have cheap cars and fuel, big parking spaces, bug roads
under these circumstances you'd prefer your own car too for sure

train
japanese train

America has far better train than our jap

Attached: 74213B3B-071D-4988-AC90-D6B40C24AF78.jpg (640x480, 64.94K)

it's too late to change, they are addicted to their cars and most of their cities layout reflects that

地理学から

So much SOVL
Amtrack beats any train in the world of soul alone
>Inb4 souless nip trains

Indoctrinated to believe it's communism

They don't want to be in the same room with niggers. As simple as that. Everything else is cope and rationalization.

Because le brown peepole xd
Nevermind the fact that literal 3rd world countries in Africa and Asia have better trains and metro than the US does

Public transport here is used as punishment where you are forced to be near black people. This is also why American prison is so scary.

America was one of the birthplace of public transport, rail played a key part in conquering the frontier. Then the car lobby destroyed the public transport system in favor of highways and city freeways so they could sell cars en masse

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy

I am addicted to train videos because I got recommended some from japan and now I put them on my 3rd monitor while I shitpost or play vidya, they're super comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=UZCHOOyUSC8

Wanted to post this as well. We have the occasional drunktard or junkie rarely now due to cameras and popo reacting quickly.

These videos made my grandmother a weeb.

Because American culture is centered around cars. They live in car-dependent cities. They killed hundreds of thousands of high-speed rail proposals to mass-produce cars. They listen to car podcasts. Their second richest man is the CEO of a car company. They dress and act like drivers. They draw the entirety of their modern culture from cars. They post pictures of their cars on social media. They watch NASCAR in worship of cars. Their biggest event of the year involves throwing parties in honor of sports funded by car commercials. They use car rhetoric like "in the fast lane" and "backseat driver". When you say "Tesla" they're not thinking of the father of modern electrical and mechanical devices. They're thinking of the car company. Their cities are completely overrun with cars. They worship their COGbot police force disproportionately filled with drivers and their global police force of soldiers filled with drivers. Their men sit around fantasizing about retiring and driving vintage cars while their women sit around listening to drivers license by Olivia Rodrigo. They worship cars like the F-150 and the Jeep and the Mustang and the old Cadillac while attacking the trains that actually built their country before cars took over. Their movies are filled with cars and their music is full of lyrics about cars. They sit through 20 minutes of car commercials just to watch a 1-hour television program. They consider it a rite of passage to learn to drive and get a license. Their children play Red Light, Green Light and collect toy cars and watch animated movies with anthropomorphized cars. They obsess about cars to a point where "Ford" does not make them think of their 38th president but about a car company. They will tell you how much they hate cars and how no one actually watches Fast & Furious and they are just pretending to love cars but the evidence speaks for itself in that America has always been and will be a nation of car loving drivers.

Bravo

>These videos made my grandmother a weeb.

why?

They're not only from japan though, there are a bunch of other cool ones from sea to europe
youtube.com/watch?v=vT-YG0eytI8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGLrP5eawdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw9qiV7XlFs

japan has very pretty countryside and very cool trains.

>They dress and act like drivers
?

And that's why America is the greatest country in the world

niggers

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 14-26-10 lnsc5id85atz.jpg (JPEG Image 852 × 582 pixels).png (852x582, 461.77K)

this

Attached: black dancing on bus.webm (720x900, 2.92M)