Imagine watching the recent events as a brown person

Imagine watching the recent events as a brown person.
Nobody cared when your African or Asian country was at war. Nobody bothered when your Latinx country was couped by foreign intelligence. Hell, most didn't even know about it as it was happening, and probably still don't.
But now that the war is in Europe, and the victims are white, the entire world is watching. People are sending aid to Ukraine en masse, helping them economically, happily taking millions of refugees. All major newspapers are following this conflict on a daily basis.
How does this make you feel?

Attached: 1598871114030.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

White lives matter.

nigga Europeans are going extinct we are literally an endangered species

youre a simple mind.
its not because ukranians are white, its because russia is invading and USA hates russia

people were laughing at western europe for 5 years for caring so much about syria and taking muslim refugees
no they turn around 180 degrees and play the victim again

But i dont see any news about ukr rus war anymore

its a european world
brown wish to be european too

I buy rubles, simple as

Since when do Westerners see Slavs as White though?

as a brown person I can say it's pretty infuriating
back when my country was at war the west didn't donate weapons, they actually placed an embargo on us and politicians as far as latin america that tried to sell us weapons were arrested

Since always retard, it's only Hitler who had this obsession

what country/war was that?

most people here don't even remember the yugoslav wars or where it happened.

>Western countries care when they or countries within their sphere of influence go to war, but not when african/asian countries that have nothing to do with them do.
Society...

the Syria war was pretty popular in the news here

Well we import non-whites and they don't care what happens to white people. Obviously when you have 30% non-whites in the country you will have 30% of people saying they don't care about Ukraine.

The only reason anyone gives a fuck here is because Russia is the aggressor
the same reason the retards here seethe about Uyghurs in internment camps is because China is the aggressor

Your own President doesn't care about Ukraine.

France is black ethnostate

Yes, Macron is a homosexual and he doesn't care about white people.

Attached: 5bb0ec5d212fd9574a8b45a2.jpg (1020x573, 39.14K)

This

He is probably from krajina so a Serb because the west blocked Serbia and montenigger