Is the word "nigger" used a lot in the USA...

Is the word "nigger" used a lot in the USA ? I feel like its impact has never been as strong as now to the point where uttering it in front of a black gentleman would be enough for him to fucking murder you without legal consequences
So yeah, is it used a lot ? Do highschool use it like an edgy insult ? Can you say it in front of boomers without them screeching ?

Attached: 1654443867243.jpg (685x676, 34.89K)

even me as an european can tell it's a big fucking taboo and the only people that use it are pic related inside their own incel circle or videogames

Attached: 1654501841904.jpg (608x640, 49.52K)

In Australia, even in globohomo schools normal (i.e. not following bizarro ideology) kids use it among friends to be edgy. Unless it has changed in a few years, which I doubt.

Is there an Australian equivalent of 'nigger'? Why don't you use that instead of an American slur?

Nigger is a state of mind not a race

>is it used a lot ?
No, it’s only used discreetly between friends who are both racists and rarely by autists who don’t understand social etiquette
>Do highschool use it like an edgy insult ?
Yes, my younger sister and her pozzed friends got a kid in trouble at her high school for saying it on social media
>Can you say it in front of boomers without them screeching ?
Depends where you live
Here in Utah, not likely

As you should not utter God in vain, americans can not speak their gods name

brainlet thread
if you insult me in germany its a n insult to my honor and i have the right to defend myself verbally & physically

Because American culture

I've heard poorfags who are latinos use it (in a my nigga way, not quite in a demeaning to a black person way) but not whites unless they're racists. I feel like people "use" it more nowadays than the 2000s generally, it's now more of an edgy thing to say.

Not used much publicly, at least not in the massive populations by the western and eastern coastlines (tldr, CA, NY, WA). I've only heard it rarely, and in fact, the only time in recent history I can recall was one white guy angrily calling another white guy a "nigger faggot" or something along those lines.

That said, it is sometimes used casually among some peer groups in private all along North America. I have a Canadian associate who I used to hang out with frequently, and he makes nigger jokes and so on. Another was some Eurasian tranny I knew who also said nigger when referring to opponents in games we played against. Otherwise, it's a softened 'nigga' at best for most people, maybe because they think it makes them seem hip enough so thay kan ryde wit dey fav rape-ganestaz 4 real desu family. Most modern actually racist people are covert, and otherwise indirect about it.

Boomers have this funny mindset where racism is terrible, but they are still racist. If you were to say you hate niggers they would be taken aback, but they will still talk about how blacks are violent/stupid/smell bad and they don't want them moving into their neighborhood.

You can highlight images now on iPad lmao

Kids here (and across the world) just consume endless American media through Youtube and Tiktok, so a few pick up on edgy Any Forums style culture
source: my younger keeps calling my other cousin a nigger

don't you confuse it with "negro"? because that's word for both the colour black and how we call blacks in Spanish

>how we call blacks in Spanish
it isn't an insult here though
you'd have to say negrata o negro de mierda

>Most modern actually racist people are covert, and otherwise indirect about it.
I have the feeling that there's a lot more people who hold "far right" view but they simply don't speak about them or act on them simply because it's not opportunistic and it's not worth it. How's the situation in the US?

They were conditioned by 1960s anti-racism but still understand that nobody wants to in a black neighbourhood, where’s earlier generations were pragmatically racist in the same way a lot of thirdies today still are

We use negras in colloquial language. It has no negative connotations but when more politically correct language is needed then we use juodaodis which when taken literally is more offensive but it not being the N-word is viewed as more preferable.

Very true. I knew a boomer at work who let his daughter fuck a nigger, always complained about him being lazy, unemployed and doing drugs. One day i suggested maybe Le Pen wasn't all bad and he started yelling that i'm a nazi and spent two months angrily trying to lecture me.

is centred around...

grew up in mott haven NYC and Astoria queens, the former being a ghetto shithole and the latter being a very greek and arabic neighborhood (heavy mediterranean/levantine population)

i have never once in my life seen someone call a black person a nigger, and the only times i've ever heard kids saying it were just being edgy, and sometimes older working class types will say it behind closed doors, but not to anyones face

i've never even seen blatant racism; only people complaining about blacks behind closed doors and even that's not all so common, older white guys will just make a derisive comment among their friends here and there, but it's not like a common topic
racism is unironically nearly nonexistent in the us. if anything, blacks are extremely racist towards whites and asian