D day

78 years ago today thousand of young men some old enough to still be in high school on both the axis and allied forces died in one of the most famous battles of WWII.
I can't imagine how scary this shit was.
What do you think about D day?

Attached: PhoNor-USNA-p012623-Omaha-9-10-Jun-unloading.jpg (3482x2480, 923.65K)

We, Axis did nothing wrong

fpbp

Attached: 8fac4c66fddeee8ff2d21f886691eae7.jpg (978x983, 94.35K)

overhyped angloid propaganda
the invasion fleet was so massive and the coastal defenses were so weak it would be a miracle not to successfully make a landing
about 6k soldiers died on the beaches

most of the "german" defenders werent even german
anglos celebrate it as if its like a second stalingrad or smt but in reality it was a long overdue operation and the USSR did the heavy lifting against the axis all throughout the war

今は自殺しろ

Good goy

I'd also add that Anglo cowards must have opened the second front back in 1943, but were too traitorous and cowardly to do so. "Allies" my ass.

While Soviets, many of whom were barely old enough to be in high school, were dying and paying the price Anglos were warming their asses in their basements.

thank you for your service, americanx

You act as if you had any worth in the first place. Of course you would do the most when Stalin had no issue throwing millions of you into the danger zone.

>must have opened the second front back in 1943
they did that tho
France was the 3rd front

Attached: italy_invasion_1943.jpg (600x719, 62.05K)

Opening it against Spaghettinos and not against based SCHNITZEL people doesn't count.

>Of course you would do the most when Stalin had no issue throwing millions of you into the danger zone.
So that was the only issue? What an excuse

No the issue is you act as if it's a surprise you won and did so through glorious effort when infact you simply ran at the Germans until they ran out of ammo.

>Opening it against Spaghettinos and not against based SCHNITZEL people doesn't count.
most forces defending there were Germans, Italy tried to switch sides, that's when Germany invaded Italy

>we are the victims now
should have been 3

Maybe learn some history and read some actual works about how Zhukov and others were planning their operations instead of repeating bullshit propaganda? Out of 27 millions of dead Sovies more than 15 millions were CIVIL POPULATION purposely destroyed by the fascist occupants.

Hans, if you'd not ruin my bait these retarded Americans would've never even remembered Italian campaign. They're stupid and don't know history.

Americans say these soldiers on D day were the bravest and I hate it

>fuck tons of air cover
>the sea under American control and shit tons of naval bombardment
>completely replenished and overwhelmingly outnumbered
Germans also had eastern front which is main battlefield. It is not surprising at all. They won an easy battle

I don't think you were baiting

Attached: 1508248109171.jpg (250x238, 16.59K)

Russians can't bring themselves to acknowledge that they needed help and the victory is not their alone.

Ukraine fought against Germany too, deal with it, you're among the victors

>Slavpig cope
Keep crying
>fuck tons of air cover
Ohmaha had no cover from aircraft or naval control because of the weather. Tanks were sinking under the waves and the planes had no visuals with the clouds.
>completely replenished and overwhelmingly outnumbered
Germans had the high ground from the start and mowed down most people as soon as they got off the boat.

We fought against Germans and you too. Why is it so hard for your country to acknowledge a helping hand?