Let's find out what different standards we have

Do you find the butt in pic related fat? That is fat in the literal sense of the word. Please vote based on where you live.

strawpoll.com/polls/wAg3j3Q2Wn8

Attached: fatornot.jpg (553x1037, 251.2K)

need sex

Please. I just want to find out the difference in standards. Are people here afraid of the female body or something?

that is quite obviously a nice ass everywhere

sex required

Her ass is not fat, it's perfectly balanced.

Sure, but that wasn't the point. Did you read?

no

it's alright (i voted yes)

But this is not a good/bad thread. Well, I should've known people here haven't learned how to read yet, or had the patience to read more than three words at a time.

it's not "fat" fat but it's alright
is that a good enough answer for you sven

It's a good answer if your actual answer is no. Which I think it is.

bro it's a drawing...

Doesn't matter.

it does for me. I can't tell if a drawn butt is fat or not. I can't vote because of it, sorry

Then you're either trolling or really dumb.

what does it have to do with your poll?

If you can't tell because it's a drawing, then you're unable to pay attention to detail. And that means you're dumb.

But I think you're just trolling, sweetie. :-)

there is no detail to pay attention to. there are 3 colors on that butt, there is supposed to be some sort of strong light reflecting from it as well. the light source isn't even on the side of her, instead it's from behind her.
horrible "picture", and you know it too

OK, so you're just dumb. For example, pay attention to her back definition, and then compare it to the complete lack of definition on her backside. Also look at the size of her ass, and compare it to her body. These are simple things to do that takes a few seconds, but even that is too much to ask from braindead zoomers.

sex