/éire/

Eagrán Stáit Aontaithe Mhéiriceá

Attached: puppygirljenna4.jpg (750x667, 321.79K)

cop on

my thoughts this morning?

hate women
hate foreigners

how do you feel about drew harris being an mi5 agent lads?

Attached: 1654309279089.webm (1080x1080, 2.99M)

I have heard troubling stories that the guards at the command/special branch levels were infiltrated very heavily during the "troubles", becoming an anglo glow in the dark power base even just beyond the FG power-base they always were, and beyond the control of the dáil as a true "deep state" force.
But on the other hand, I have heard people say a lot of the direction in that direction started most heavily more recently with a certain FG minister who clearly had sympathies and allegiances in that direction, and if the guards were already actually infiltrated/controlled to a suitable degree for those interests, what would be the point of placing multiple UK/Five Eyes secret police in charge of them rather than promoting from within?

genuine question: how do you explain FG's handling of Brexit negotiations if that's the case?

I love immigrants
Ireland needs more immigrants.

When Dublin is more diverse than London, Ireland will stand proud on the world stage.

samhlaigh ag labhairt teanga do oppressors AHAHAHHA

ik ook kankermongool

burn, filth

Why don't we just raise taxes for the rich and lower them for the poor?

I've a better idea

Attached: np.jpg (1143x1000, 347.87K)

You're gay

>t. gay

>deich

New love island tonight.

There is no benefit to diversity. Hasn't worked anywhere. It's bizarre.

I understand taking in skilled people, and those are grand as they seem fine and are educated. But what the fuck is the benefit of more and more and more Roma gypos?

1. stop arguing with spammers
2. take your skilled people and fuck off

I'm saying this because a council house near me recently housed a big family of Somalians. They've already gone as they got reported for fraud. The place is in a right state and bordered up now. Diversity lads, not once.

EU knows what EU wants, and believe it or not so does the international business sector within Ireland

Cool it with the antisemitic remarks, lad

Define "diversity". The USA has been quite diverse for practically its entire history, their country isnt a massive failure. Diversity is fine if you can get most people behind a common ideal or philosophy of governance. It failed historically in ireland because you essentially had two opposing religions, catholicism and protestantism. Now no one cares about religion. Do you see much ethnic conflict on the streets of ireland these days?

>There is no benefit to diversity.
Oirland needs new genes