Please build an apartment block or two australia

please build an apartment block or two australia
stop this NOW

Attached: Melbourne city mod jpeg for website.jpg (814x500, 303.19K)

No, enjoy your urban sprawl with unaffordable housing

VGH... TRVPIVAL AMVRICA......

I'll take a 30 minute longer drive if it means I never have to listen to my neighbours through paper-thin walls.

Fuck off back to Asia if all you care about is packing people in like inhuman drones.

Attached: 1600368445870.jpg (640x628, 42.16K)

Australia dont have concrete blocks with thick walls, literally america tier

Us new worlders do be like that frfr

What do they eat?

magpies, rats and whatever else we can find on the streets

>Melbourne
>tropical

?

Attached: suburban pod.png (682x694, 772K)

I go outside and all there is are other people's houses. Beyond that, a noisy highway. And beyond that, more houses.

It'd be nice to have apartment buildings but knowing the australian building industry and the skills of tradies here I wouldn't trust us to build them

>It'd be nice to have apartment buildings
Cattle

We can all agree the bottom type of modern suburbs are shit right?

DUUUUUUUUDE I HECKING LOVE URBANIZATION WE NEED TO BUILD MORE APARTMENT BLOCKS SO LESS WHITE PEOPLE HAVE CHILDREN

I wish to leave society and return to the dream time

Attached: 1370218-HSC00001-7.jpg (770x604, 125.23K)

another dogshit thread by an australian. fucking hell you people have no taste whatsoever, utter subhumans.

Both are shit, this is the minimal distance every neighbour should have between each other, chang. I

Attached: Property5.png (1144x615, 1.71M)

Just sniff a litre of petrol.

Yeah that’s what Australians larp as
You live in Northern California and if you even did live in the desert it would be an Arizona suburb

There are no whites in Australia.

Apartments are for rich people so no I don't think so

White people are an endangered species in Australia we must protect their habitat at all costs.

Almost yank tier retardation from the kraut, please tell me more wrong stuff about my country.

Just don't build paper buildings.

eastern amerikkka

>Why yes I live in an apartment with a tram stop out the front that isn't brunswick, northcote or fitzroy

Attached: gigachad5.png (1007x1200, 310K)