Do you support the Egyptian to start over and build a modern city adjacent to their shit ones or should thirdies...

Do you support the Egyptian to start over and build a modern city adjacent to their shit ones or should thirdies attempt to fix what already exists?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 173.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalhungerindex.org/egypt.html
globalcapital.com/globalmarkets/article/2a2r32tt8u5dtzuh2r08w/emerging-markets/africa/egypt-feeling-pressure-as-food-crisis-bites
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucking hate glass skyscrapers so fucking much holy shit
They should just try to fix what they already have imo

Yes, when your country has huge issues with unemployment, poverty and starvation, building a new fancy capital with shiny glass skyscrapers for a bunch of politicians and local oligarchs is definitely what the nation needs the most.

Cairo needs to be bulldozed. I support them.

It's too hard Cairo is 90% slum

Why do you hate glass skyscrapers?

It is needed mate, the population is expected to explode over there you dumb pole
What they need is new cities for the future, they can't implement a 2 child policy and this is the next best bet.

They should migrate Cairo pepo to the new city, bulldoze Cairo and rebuild it from ground up, then remigrate poorer Cairo pepo back to rebuild cairo

>the population is expected to explode over there

so maybe this is the real issue that should be tackled

>What they need is new cities for the future,

they don't need fucking expensive glass towers though

Why don't you hate glass skyscrapers?

I support it to get nuked and then anexed by Israel

It's being tackled by building new cities and houses and businesses to attract people and investors, this includes building skyscrapers to generate more jobs, and to show the world that Egypt is getting better.

Attached: C5A04DE2-D85A-4DD6-9F45-4CB0931FD00F.png (889x841, 750.59K)

Theres absolutely no need for them for one, its not like egypt of all countries lacks ground to build on, not to mention how its more expensive than just building horizontally. and they eat up electricity like crazy, in the desert sun they basically turn into greenhouses, and the amount of power required to cool them is absolutely insane.

its not a 'start over', my understanding is it's a place for government offices and residence for government bureaucrats and rich people so they can live further away from poor people in cairo.

honestly spending so much government money on such a project with egypt in the state it's in seems absurd to me, said money should either go to tax returns or help bring better jobs and industry to the country to make cairo not look like that.
israel is richer than egypt and even our corrupt retarded government wouldnt dare do something like that because politically that would be viewed as corrupt and irresponsible spending of tax money,not that they dont do a lot of that but usually not in ways that are so extravagant and in your face.

They are building 8+ cities to try and decongest the capital. The capital city is seen as a lost cause.

Attached: D7BE280B-04B3-4464-BF6E-78ECBE0D7016.jpg (638x419, 111.07K)

>It's being tackled by building new cities and houses

These new houses are clearly intended for the elite part of the society and not the poorest ones (who are the ones with the biggest number of children).

>businesses to attract people and investors

Investors aren't attracted by glass towers, it works the other way round - investors who already came into the country build glass towers when their business goes well there. Thirdies tend to confuse cause with effect.

>to show the world that Egypt is getting better.

No one will believe this when Egypt is desperately asking everyone around for food.

>glass buildings in sand storm riddled desert
dumb

Attached: Frosting-Distance-4.jpg (880x778, 223.37K)

They already tried to improve Cairo but it's already too late.
Look at this, and imagine living there.

Attached: 0AD7D2D9-ED30-4F78-B0A3-AA1D025AA03E.png (1200x600, 1.7M)

> Egypt is desperately asking everyone around for food.
Source?

Seriously they are doing ok when it comes to hunger.
globalhungerindex.org/egypt.html

Attached: 109D28FC-674D-4D97-ADD9-B5E8F0F85F0C.jpg (1138x1411, 359.14K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-06 at 11-39-13 INTERACTIVE-Russia-Ukraine-and-the-global-wheat-supply.png (WEBP Image 770 × 513 pixels).png (770x513, 328.67K)

the only way to fix cairo is with a low-orbit nuke
i agree that glass skyscrapers are dumb they are not even that efficient in land use. Egypt should've just done the qattara project, there's no other country more fucked by its geography than egypt.

>China lends large sums of money to poor countries to install infrastructure
>Poor countries with nothing to lose accept China's offer
>All capital, construction manpower and companies are all by chinese
>However, countries that borrowed money to build infrastructure are unable to use the infrastructure that China has built due to debt.
>China demands that the infrastructure it built be loaned out for more than 100 years.
>Countries enslaved by Chinese money accept all China's demands
>Yes Egypt made its capital a slave city of China

it's really cool egypt, Your new capital is now China's. Now China will ruthlessly trample Egypt and cross over to Africa

They won't be effected that much considering they are still getting wheat from russia

Yes burn it with fire

Just read the news?

globalcapital.com/globalmarkets/article/2a2r32tt8u5dtzuh2r08w/emerging-markets/africa/egypt-feeling-pressure-as-food-crisis-bites

fancy buildings dont attract business and investors. a good stable and dependable economy does, if you dont have that you need to lure them in with favorable conditions.
this is what israel did after the recessions and economic turmoil in israel in the 70s-80s, we were an absolute shithole back then and now we had higher gdp per cap than you guys.
all i see is poor people
AKA a massive market for cheap labor, if businessmen felt that area was stable and dependable they'd build move many factories and businesses there to use said cheap labor and the living conditions (and look) of the city would improve rapidly.
the reason they dont want to move businesses and factories into egypt isnt because its ugly its because its very hard to do so and egypt seems like the sort of place that has revolutions,corruption and political instability.

revolutions,corruption and political instability + fancy glass towers isnt gonna make things better

>They won't be effected that much

I hope you realize average Egyptian family can barely afford to feed themselves so surge of food prices will lead to actual starvation for millions?

old data, war in Ukraine changed everything

Hid is lower in Israel THOUGH
You haven't read your own article, they aren't begging for wheat

Good, I hope they enforce a one child policy

This isn't the first time they've had foreign money build shit for them only to tell them to get bent later.