Makes seething about the US and their massive military their entire identity

>Makes seething about the US and their massive military their entire identity
>Immediately comes begging the US to commit their massive military to their defense at the first sight of R*Ssia
Just what is their fucking problem?

Attached: 1016px-EU_flag-map.svg.png (1016x1024, 99.99K)

And even after that, they still look down on Americans. What strange and unappreciative people.

Thank fuck we're not part of this. Also why does Sweden and Finland look so hung, holy fuck...that is gigantic

Where did you get the idea that EU and US are some kind of enemies, rather than allies?

What the fuck is your problem, irrelevant desert island.

The problem is that the EU is supposed to be an union of European nations, not a country with hostile great powers as their enemy.

*sucks US/UK dick 24 hours a day*

Attached: 1624110198198.png (1024x512, 20.92K)

I guess it's because some Western Euros are hysterically anti-US

there are people in the US that are also hysterically anti-US

We never did this tho, we always wanted America to bulk up and set up military bases here

One minute she’s ignoring my texts
Next minute she’s texting me “where are youuuu” with a selfie attached
I’m talking about a woman but I guess it’s applicable here

But in western Europe (not in Finland I guess) it was a very common, if not prevalent sentiment. Germans even wanted to remove American military bases from their territory, while Eastern Europeans would gladly pay to Washington so they could host them in their territory kek

not our fault. it's easterncuck's faults

cock and balls lol

Lmao too true. Anyway thanks for defending us for free, i do appreciate it. Most germans however don't, sorry.

Germans are cancer of europe. I want us to join NATO but leave EU.

>Still seething

Attached: 1614587875873.jpg (952x960, 144.89K)

there are still many unsucked US/UK dicks out there, you'd better do something about it

Tbh I think it's a good deal, Germans get rid of Americans they hate so much and Eastern Europeans take them because they love them. Everyone's happy.

Attached: rentfree aussie.jpg (647x1031, 55.91K)

not eastern euros lol, i can assure you we've always been more than happy with us military support and security guarantees it provides