I'm so close to moving to Turkey and having a fresh start. I am mentally drained, but I can't give up now

I'm so close to moving to Turkey and having a fresh start. I am mentally drained, but I can't give up now.

Attached: vgh.jpg (2560x2560, 975.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3u8o6MiXzjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off

No. Deal with it.

why move to an islamic cunt?

I really don't care. Turkey isn't that conservative, especially where I am looking to move to.

It could be a nice choice. I know a woman here who sold her apartment for 20mln tenge(46k dolarydoos) which is usually the price for a one room apartemnt and bought a palace there almost like on a pic.

> turkey
> posts european architecture

what part of turkey?

>Palace
Where though?
46k is only gonna get you something nice in shitty areas.

Would have thought Kazakhstan is cheaper to live in than Turkey

t. totally did not copy Greeks

The inflation is high there. Their currency devalued 10 times compared to 2008. Our currency devalued 3.5 from 2008.

Aegean Sea
The inflation crisis has made it extremely affordable to foreigners

>buying anything in tr for 46k

fake news

Attached: IMG_9502_W.jpg (800x1136, 290.44K)

daily reminder that any foreigner who exploitturks will get armenian treatment during this decade. turkey isnt vietnam or other countries who sexpats can roam free.

italian architecture > roman architecture > greek architecture
and yes the greeks are european in case you didn’t notice, ahmed

Eternal Mario cope

go back

Wh*Ter than you Terroni, jej

Just go ahead and try it, chud. For the record, I'm not going to be a creepy sexpat or exploit anyone. I will teach English to naive zoomers so that they can come to America and clean our toilets.

>/chud/
You do realize that Turkish is a right wing country? That even the “left” are right wing Nazis by comparison with Europeans?

the brownest terrone is whiter than the whitest turk

Post hand Terrone :DDDD

Greek architecture is more beautiful than Italian architecture.

sicilian here, done. now post yours

Attached: 14AA9FFA-963C-4874-8279-CCFDB0CEAD9F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.74M)

Maybe Turkey has high inflation and Turks can't afford meat, bread and water but Turkish president recites the azan in the most beautiful way out of all presidents of the world which can easily make up for all other shortcomings.

youtube.com/watch?v=3u8o6MiXzjE

That's why Turkey is worshipped by Pakistanis

Attached: Pakistani about Erdogan.jpg (736x189, 23.47K)

OH NO NO NO NO, TERRONE BROS

Attached: 2AEA24AF-7BFD-4930-9149-20AA4F041807.jpg (1536x2048, 584.86K)

How much was the watch?

why are Europeans so racist

t. Mehmet Gökturk from central Anatolia
Meanwhile average Ela and Zehra are already living in Istanbul dreaming of a European bf

>having a fresh start
>not moving into most conservative area to live by rule of sharia

>dreaming of a European bf

they can dream about whatever they want but if they ever tried to make their dreams come true their father and brothers would stone them to death

yeah i think that settles it.
monkey hand , olive skin tone, the moment you stay 1 hour under the sun you turn full brown
GO
BACK

Have a hidden boyfriend is part of the lifestyle there

Hahahah, nice cope ape. How’s the transition going Mario? I know you manlet brownies women lust for the BTC the moment I arrive.

Not true in my experience. Turkey has a plenty of hardcore nationalists, but most Turkish people are just apathetic and defeated. Many young people that I've talked to were actually very self-deprecating and had an inferiority complex towards Americans/Europeans.

>hidden boyfriend

Only if he's a muslim. If he was non-Muslim it's too big risk because the woman won't be able to marry him either way and if she accidentally goes pregnant it won't end up well for her (and him) unless he gets converted to islam

go outside incel