Reminder that american kids selling water bottles in the street in one of the poorest american states make 150 dollars/...

Reminder that american kids selling water bottles in the street in one of the poorest american states make 150 dollars/ euros a day, that is 4500 a month.
That's the salary of a doctor here. Let that sink in.

Attached: qafqewfqwefe.png (1192x603, 842.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rentcafe.com/apartments/fl/tampa/oak-chase-ii/default.aspx
youtu.be/Yar8k-dE4vk?t=486
rentcafe.com/apartments-under-800/us/fl/?DetailsPreview=56603
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How Rome has fallen

you literally can't suffer in America

>Italian "people" are allowed to be doctors
Terrifying

>Implying doctors make that much in shitaly.

These kids have a monopoly on the water bottle business. I don’t stand a chance and therefore suffer

yeah but you rent a room in Mexico for 20 bucks or something (a lot of russians are living in Latin America so I know a bit) while in USA it would be at least 1 grand for most awful place and 2 grands for something at least normal

same in Russia. salaries are not big but I can to buy a house for like 10 grands bucks and that would be livable house

while in USA for 10 grands you can only find a cardboard box under the bridge in Detroit

well it's about 3500-4000 euros of fixed salary plus night shifts and all the compelemtary stuff. they reach 4500-5000

oh, it was Italy, not Mexico. well, nearly same just bit different numbers. Ciao!

Rent is $600 here lol

USA cost of life is cheaper than euro cost of life. I have been there and everything from renting a house to hotels to fuel to food is cheaper than here

please show me right now any actual deal on any site with this number in any american place that is normal and not criminal and I would believe you

I pay $2000 for my rent in Norway. I suffer.

correct - if you're a tourist. now try to calculate the cost of permanent living. medicine, services (just to get a plumber in California you pay 4000$), overall cost of living. hotels have normal price - but you wouldn't live in a hotel an entire life and then try to find really good place for price at least 5x bigger than in Europe and you wouldn't because it's about x10 or something, No you can for sure rent a house in a ghetto for 2 bucks and a burger but that's not count, because level of crime there is x1000 from european even from russian

but you live in Norway so worth it

Not him, but before I owned my current house my rent was $450/month 5 years before the pandemic, I looked what it is now and it's $600 as well. Cozy small city. Rural areas, red states, and small cities have cheap housing and rent. The only reason big cities are so expensive is because people are greedy and big city folk have a hive mind and tunnel vision and don't want to leave.

rentcafe.com/apartments/fl/tampa/oak-chase-ii/default.aspx
1 bedroom is $691, this was just the first thing I found. It’s not that uncommon

>what is PPP
You have to be above 80IQ to post here.

yes, that's known fact, but we're talking about selling water on a street of LA, you can't make 4500 a month selling water at street of Middle of Nowhere in Ohio

read the whole thread retard easpecially

No it's not, that's just straight out lying.

Beggars still make a decent chunk of change even in small cities. Instead of $150 on a normal day they might make 60-100$ a day near a gas station or restaurant. The reason there are so many of them is partially because it actually can be lucrative to people that want to live as bums and never work.

lol please man. it worse than any russian big cities flat. some motel room in Tampa. and btw you literally can't to sell water on a streets of Tampa for like 4500 in a month like in LA. and in LA just a simple good house or flat in a good hood is about 4-5 grands or something

or it could be lower but if you like to live in Compton

>selling water on a street of LA,
implying thats LA and not fucking Atlanta

we talked about selling water

beggars are always good but that's not selling water on a street - which is honest work

How the fuck does that even work? Do they steal those water bottles? Fill them with public fountain water? Or do they just sell them at a 1 dollar premium each?

fool . I used to think like you but I have been there and it made change my mind. Everything is so cheap in the US

youtu.be/Yar8k-dE4vk?t=486

Well yeah, Tampa can’t really compare to Moscow or St. Petersburg. I don’t really care about selling water bottles, I was just arguing that you can rent for under 1-2 grand and you very easily can do so. Obviously you’re not going to be able to afford prime housing in the largest American cities

My bad, streetside water merchants. My point was roadside soliciting usually brings in more money than people assume and it reinforces that behavior.

Atlanta aglomeration population is 5 522 942 twice bigger than entire Rome

Then go.
What is stopping you?

stfu. Americans are very rich and can't suffer. We suffer in europe and you russians suffer even more

rentcafe.com/apartments-under-800/us/fl/?DetailsPreview=56603
This one is near where I live and it’s not too bad.

even if the cost of life is higher, they can still save lots of money each month and end with more money than in your country
a american can buy the last iphone after 2 month selling bottles in the street while a russian need to work at least a year for that

I wish I was american.

motel room is not count anyway. we're talking about real housing like flat or house

i can't imagine living in a motel room with family

i seen some american young families living in a kind of a good motels and being happy but that's only till you young and family is small

I wish, you can't go to the USA without a green card and it's impossible to have one because of mexican massive immigration

This one isn’t a motel so it should be good enough for you

I doubt that. You'd have to sell a shitload of bottles to profit that much, which I don't see very likely. It's more likely that since they are kids they are stupid and think all the money they get from selling them is profit. Also, selling that many bottles requires hauling them there and that's not an easy task for kids. They either need multiple kids to haul them and divide the profits or they need to pay someone, which again means less profit. Also, to reach 4500 a month they would have to do it every day.

we don't have niggers in russia so i can't call it suffering. don't know how about italy now - russian travelrs are saying it's a lot of niggers in Rome right now

You bever even tried but if you got one, what would you do there?

Attached: 1654177282460.jpg (1170x1283, 1.48M)