Domhnall Gleeson

What happened to Domhnall Gleeson? Seems like he was everywhere a few years ago and now he's disappeared off the face of the earth

Attached: Domhnall_Gleeson_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (800x1202, 161.7K)

I've been told by so many people I look / act like an uglier version of this guy. It's starting to piss me off because I know it's true

that guy isn't even particularly good looking so that's got to be painful

I'm not gonna lie, it doesn't feel great

No idea. He was kino in American Made.

>make an ass ton of money in fo

internet nerds addicted to celebrity careers need to neck themselves

I miss him desu, I wish he was in better stuff. He has an upcoming show with Steve Carrell where he plays a murderer though and it seems interesting at least.

He's gorgeous.
t. Femanon (female)

probably too ginger for hollywood in 2022

red hairs is like having a french accent. its only hot when youre female. if a man has it, its sad and faggy

He became gay and decided to spend rest of his days getting fucked in the ass until it bleeds instead of acting.

It's okay, Carl.

because he was only getting roles in the first place due to riding his dad's coattails. His performance in Star Wars was fucking embarrassing.

Is that the faggot from Polar who had to have a sex scene with a girl to make sure nobody thinks he's gay, therefore 100% confirming he's gay?

To be fair, the sequels are absolutely trash in general not just writing wise and only Kylo had any kind of arc. Hux was written like a cartoon.

He was a main character on a British TV show last year.

I'll let him know you yanks miss him when we have a cuppa tea tomorra with the queen in front of telly.

Star Wars curse is real. Another career murdered.

Attached: star wars is racist.jpg (794x792, 41.29K)

Who's his dad?

Dongle "Don" Gleeson

he's really cute, which is hard to pull off as a soulless ginger. so don't be too sad.

Ah it's the guy who plays Alastor Moody in HP.

SAY THAT TO MY AI FACE YOU EGG SUCKER

Attached: BYHcCh2ngb5r-_port.jpg (512x512, 40.55K)