What the fuck happened?

>rich hollywood director has a meltdown in Twitter because people called him out for making an action movie with a 70 year old
Dude directed Logan so maybe the movie is good, but why did he do this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220331_185418.jpg (720x673, 210.69K)

In Pajamas Bones and the Rental of Poon

This will really be bad won't it

I don't think directors even matter. Disney is producing this shit, not even proper Paramount movie like the original trilogy. Worthless now.

It's got time travel in it confirmed. Bet you Elliot Page's nuts they revisit his past and attribute all of his accomplishments and feats to a stronk whoamon.

Not studio stooge directors, no. They're more of a "manager" than an actual director

Way, way worse than the Star Wars sequels is my expectation. No Spielberg. Geriatric old grump Harrison Ford. Probably no John Williams score. Kathleen Kennedy micromanaging the fuck out of the production like everything at Lucasfilm. Already confirmed it basically has yet another British brunette female lead that Indy is going to be upstaged and replaced by.

>Russian woman from 4 reforms like Manhattan and hunts Jones, who in the end outwits her by vibrating his whip so it created a tachyon field

Is George Lucas even involved?

If this was the one with Shia I turned it off after the weird refrigerator/nuclear bomb thing. It was abysmal.

Nothing Disney has made from these franchises is cannon.

>guy who is in great shape for 70 can't be in a CGI filled action movie
>guy who is total mental decline at 79 can be President
I wish people would just start ignoring Twitter.

>guy who is total mental decline at 79 can be President
yes

Our economy says otherwise.

>The tweet has been retweeted almost 100 times and liked by over 500 fans,

what tweet?

>indiana jones 5

Attached: 1440959014336.jpg (432x356, 31.67K)

Of course not, same as Star Wars.

So...you bet 0.

As does World Peace.

Harrison Ford is 79. That is fucking old, he was already decaying in The Force Awakens.

There is no way fucking way Trump is almost 80. He literally looks like he is in his late 40s, early 50s.

Attached: 160526-donald-trump-anaheim-1146a.jpg (760x507, 67.66K)

He has many strange ideas about ageing, fitness and energy.

Remember that old thing you love? Also, younger generations, remember that sequel to the older thing that you loved?

Attached: Intense Sobbing.png (500x565, 477.01K)