Zoomer here

Zoomer here.
This was my face the entire time of spending an hour watching Seinfield, Cheers and Everybody Loves Raymond clips on Youtube.
Do I have to be of a certain ageor what the hell do I need to do to find these universally acclaimed comedies funny?

Attached: 6d62e136c656e0c048a4a4261fbc3b5e.jpg (933x933, 70.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGuXxHTgdWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Part of the problem is that the jokes popularized by those shows (esp. Seinfeld) have been done to death by a million imitators since they aired

sitcoms are what millennials had to watch before there was jontron

Some of Seinfeld is kind of funny but please kill me if I have to watch any more Cheers and Everybody Loves Raymond. I don't understand these shows at all.

Those shows aren't funny you're good

They were never really funny, they were just comfy ambience to eat your dinner to after work. You're good zoomie

boomer here and I never watched these

it's just what old niggas had back then, they had to pretend that it was funny since they didn't have youtube or anything else really

Yeah they were made for people with attention spans longer than an attosecond

those shows have aged poorly and were too influential to stay funny (like how some zoomers think the beatles are boring because they inspired so much music). As a fellow zoomer I'd recommend Curb, Everybody hates Chris, and Frasier instead

You don’t have the life experiences to relate to any of the stories or situations. News flash, they’re SIT coms. If you’re too young and regarded to relate to thanksgiving with the in-laws or drinking the nights away at a dead end job then you will never find those portrayals funny

Why are you black

Seinfeld was o-k sometimes but I never got into it. Never really watched Cheers and Raymond. Sitcoms are pretty much universal dogshit no matter when they are made.

The problem that no one has addressed here yet is that the humor was a product of its time. Of course you don't find it funny, it's set in a world and frame of reference that may as well be from another universe.

Nobody found Everybody Loves Raymond funny.

>george eats spicy chicken
>starts sweating due to the spice
>boss comes in
>boss asks question
>sees george sweating
>'george, you are lying'
>'no, it's the chicken'
funniest sitcom of all time!

youtube.com/watch?v=tGuXxHTgdWk

pretty much this

none of those shows suit being clipped whatsoever. a lot of their amusement comes from enjoying the characters' antics and how they always end up screwing themselves over, particularly seinfeld. you're never going to enjoy anything if you don't give yourself over to it anyway.

anyone who gets filtered by seinfeld is paste

Will Derrick Rose be a HOFer?

You watch those shows more for the comfy feel and soul rather than just the jokes.