Are there any good simian kinos outside the apes movies?

are there any good simian kinos outside the apes movies?

Attached: Gee’s golden langur.webm (640x360, 383.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

litter.catbox.moe/ezg04i.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

those weird monkey videos where asian guys torment them
I've seen everything from sandpaper on their bare asses to needles through eyelids to just a bottle of milk on an RC car that circles a hungry monkey while it gets frustrated and shrieks

Why asians hate monkeys so much? And don't say "because they're pests over there" there's a lot of other places with too much of a certain species and they don't torture for giggles

wtf he looks just like me

1. because they're pests over there
2. because they're easy to get and nobody cares if you fuck with them (because they're pests)
3. because they have uncanny human qualities by virtue of being monkeys so gives more feeling of power/catharsis to harm them than if you inflicted a similar sort of misery on a dog or rabbit or whatever

But...but...it's wrong!

I need link

aren't monkeys some sacred animal over there? at least in thailand

Every Which Way But Loose

It's a simian kino and also a redneck trucker kino.

did they...

Attached: everywhichwaybutloose1978.18324.jpg (3500x2280, 778.38K)

Not only are they all over YouTube but they also pop up in /gif/ often. Third worlders gonna third world

Low empathy

Us

Tell me that monkey doesn't look like David Bowie

Attached: david_bowie.jpg (615x367, 19.64K)

Congo
Mighty Joe Young
Babe: Pig in the City
Jane

12 years a slave

The langur in OP's pic is considered sacred. They only live in a small region of the Himalayas and avoid contact with humans.

Forgot to mention Outbreak

>3. because they have uncanny human qualities by virtue of being monkeys so gives more feeling of power/catharsis to harm them than if you inflicted a similar sort of misery on a dog or rabbit or whatever
So... Asians are sociopaths, but too pussy to kill humans. Got it.

>avoid contact with humans
smartest primate

Monkey Shines and Phenomena

Gorillas In the Mist if you like big monkeys.

Monkey shines. A paraplegic guy gets an aid-monkey but it turns out to be… LE EVIL. Nice romero, really cool

litter.catbox.moe/ezg04i.webm

Attached: alerta.png (487x599, 17.25K)