Im afraid to say his last name in public

Im afraid to say his last name in public

Attached: 1200px-A._Schwarzenegger.jpg (1200x1520, 467.94K)

Arnold Schwarzenagger?

Arnold Blacknigger? What a weird name.

Arnold Buckenbrügger?

Say it Schwar-ZEN-egger

That's the only time you're allowed to say it

Arnold Buckbreaker

nehh grr

There's nothing wrong with saying niggernigger

I worked in a kitchen where we had to refer to vinegar as "apple sour," "red wine sour," ect because the owner was terrified of someone misshearing things and ruining his business

Arnie shu-WUZ A NIGGA

What's wrong with talking about your distaste for damn vinegars?

Arnold "Fuck your Freedom" Nigger

Why does society coddle niggers?

Because 'society' fucks niggers over all the time, in the same way they fuck all poor people. Poor whites aren't coddled, and that's why they call niggers niggers.

Poor black people get most of their monthly expenses paid for without having to do anything. Free food, free healthcare, discounted rent and utilities. It should be a bohemian paradise for them but they fuck it up with violence.

Would you prefer that they starve?

Yes. I’m the user you replied to first and I’m not white. Every race despises niggers.

I'm just saying they're not "getting fucked." They get a lot of help to live a fairly comfortable existence better than 90% of people on Earth, plus help to improve their condition if they're willing to make the effort.

That owner sounds legitimately retarded. The moment I heard that, I'd have walked out. I couldn't imagine what other shit he'd expect others to put up with.

As a proud Canadian, I can whole heartedly say, "yes".

I got in trouble at school for saying his name when I was a kid. The teachers refused to admit he was a guy even though they would have definitely seen his movies or heard of him and it stuck with me till the end of elementary.

This. Even continental Africans hate American blacks.

It's BlackniggerS.

based

That's obviously due to internalising the white supremacist system

why is he such a cunt

Some people really need money, retard.

because the kikes who own the media will take advantage of the low consciousness, low iq, evil sadistic instincts of the nigger and incite them to burn down cities. Niggers are a form of biological warfare that the Jew uses against the aryan man

I went to a native American museum in the 2nd grade and saw a bunch of swastikas on a blanket. We got asked to do a report on the trip and draw what we saw which, obviously, involved that swastika laden blanket. That went over well.

Yeah, some do. I don't. I didn't say they should've walked, only that I would, retard.

Why? I liked him in Terminator

One time I was cracking my neck sitting at the back of the class and the teacher pitched a fit and hysterically accused me of looking down her blouse and straight up bullied me about it for the rest of the schoolyear and I was so confused didn't even figure out what happened till years later. Hadn't even hit puberty yet so I didn't give a shit about tits in the first place. I think most teachers are fucked up.

>I think most teachers are fucked up.
Nail on the head, right there.

why would you apply for a fucking kitchen job if you didn't need money? hello? retard? knock knock, anybody home?