People think a film is good because it is long

>people think a film is good because it is long

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-214915_Instagram.jpg (1080x1338, 586.98K)

It isn't?

Attached: 1595274698080.gif (240x266, 3.86M)

>draws cartoons to cope

Attached: 1648233502429.jpg (977x850, 161.26K)

YES!! A black person reaction gif, exactly what the doctor ordered

It isn't. Look at Will and Jada.

This is the stupidest picture I have ever seen

Attached: 1640004442342.jpg (680x810, 46.04K)

Lmfao, imagine taking advice from a woman that looks like this on life

State of that cunt

>the number of dicks you take isn't an indication of fulfillment

She really is the roastie archetype. Trying so hard to show how much FUN it is to be a mindless sex toy for men to pump and dump their sperm into your dead eggs. I’m sure they love it, which is why they never stop saying how much they love it.

Laineybros our 8th date this week went wrong! How will we cope

Are they married to each other?

Attached: das it.png (414x499, 373.79K)

I don't understand the point she's trying to make here.
Am I as dumb as a nigger?

The point is cope

she sees that old married women with families are sometimes displeased with their husband and assumes this means it was a failed relationship

she's right in a way but mostly wrong. yes the number of years itself dont make it a success but the indicators of success take years fulfill. raising good children, growing as a person that can understand others and deal with hardships, having someone you can trust with you at your lowest and highest points, etc. all take many years

she likes to get pumped and dumped by chad

tats already look terrible 90% of the time but shitty little doodle tattoos are really something else

I knew it

Attached: 1647723992675.jpg (861x1289, 303.45K)

and you know the randos like to bust on the doodles too, I mean it’s what I do

It’s clear in the imagery. Some other women didn’t agree with her so she drew this comic to spite them. There likely wasn’t even a disagreement as you or I would understand it. The other women existed, and existed around the artist, which is enough for a woman to hate them when they’re different from themselves. That’s literally it. This woman simply hates the older for existing as she does. She hates her so much she took the time to draw this comic.

We need to go back to the days when women were either married off before 20 or sent to convents. Most of them simply can't manage themselves.

I'd still fuck her, I don't care.

Female JUST

Attached: JUST.jpg (700x875, 99.98K)

that’s healthy male sexuality, not female

Why does she draw herself as a hispanic?

MILLIONS OF PEOPLE
HAVE FUCKED THIS HOOOOOOOE

She doesn’t, she just thinks she’s tan. People have self image delusion.

that's her problem. she can easily find men who fuck her. problem is that they ghost her. i wish i saved the millennial manchild pic she made to cope

Attached: american_woman.jpg (1284x1354, 105.55K)

Lmao

she can't find a man that can stand her, so in her infinite wisdom she thinks that all other women that are in stable, long term relationships are just pretending to be happy so she could live with her lonesome self.

>17 abortion from black man sex
LOL

But it LITERALLY is? If your relationship doesn't last it wasn't successful.

You must be new to Any Forums.

Attached: 436364634675347.jpg (254x199, 7.38K)

>Random shitty tattoos all over
I guess some bitches just want their bodies to look like a high school desk