What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: jonstewart.jpg (1400x1400, 214.29K)

Clown nose on, clown nose off

its not 1999 anymore
unfortunately.

Attached: 1619572214676.jpg (500x500, 73.63K)

everything went right, this is just the end.

Nothing, until he made some vague comments about not wanting to vote for Hillary and casting his vote "for the other guy" then he stayed quiet for four years. Maybe he was just enjoying his retirement

he coasted off his writers reacting to Fox News until that bit got old. he never had much to offer himself.

hes dressed so casual what a cool hip dude

reminder this happened

Attached: Jon Stewart Destroys Tucker Carlson.jpg (390x283, 16.21K)

Obnoxious

Who is more powerful, Jon Stewart Red or Jon Stewart Blue

Attached: 33fea_stewart_main-splash.jpg (1440x810, 574.45K)

He was very good friends with a powerful pedophile.

Newfags and zoomers need to understand that Tucker didn't become based over night. He cut his teeth and made his bones over a 25 year period before he reached the top. I remember the ripping he got from Stewart on Crossfire; Jon even hit him for wearing a bowtie. But Tucker moved on and now he's king.

lol ok chudcel

he couldn't fight his natural jewish instinct to subvert white society.

>Leibowitz
Gee I dunno.

It's a true story.

idk he seemed pretty based to me

he wasn't even wrong in that interview either, Jon Stewart was every bit as bad as he was claiming Tucker was and Tucker was right to call him out on it

Stewart is part of why we have such gay fucking shit with leftards thinking a wall of text dialogue on current events and orange man bad is either funny or profound. HE is the reason for an entire generation of total irreconcilable brainrot

FPBP

He went from a political comedy guy that would attack both Dems and Reps when they did something illogical or stupid, as well as how the media covered things to :
Reps are evil and racist
White supremacy #1 thread
Orange Man Bad

>disappears for years
>comes back on his protege's show spouting anti-China conspiracy theories
Jon will forever be based in my book.

>he's king
yeah ok, fatso

seethe, bunkertranny

>He went from a political comedy guy that would attack both Dems and Rep
he literally came to prominence during the 8 years of
>OMG BUSH MAN BAD
you fucking retard

>Carlson/O'Reilly/Lahren/Shapiro is part of why we have such gay fucking shit with rightoids thinking a wall of text dialogue on current events and orange man good is either funny or profound. HE/SHE is the reason for an entire generation of total irreconcilable brainrot
See how that works?

Attached: 1288439356224.jpg (400x505, 21.16K)