He tells it like it is! he has the balls to speak his mind until his wife hears something she doesn't like

>he tells it like it is! he has the balls to speak his mind until his wife hears something she doesn't like.

Seriously what the appeal of this guy? He's too masculine for Reddit basedboys but he's also a complete pussy whipped cuck so right wing chads don't take him seriously.

Attached: Bill-Burr-at-Closing-Night-Of-2021-Outfest-e1633087143433.jpg (2633x2155, 634.99K)

Hes just another pozzed comedian, but a little but less pozzed than the average, so people think he is super based and redpilled

I could probably excuse simping for your wife if she were hot or even just pleasant/nice but his wife looks like a straight up man and she's a massive bitch all the time for no reason

Billy Boy’s working class posture is so fake. The only things he has in common with real ethnic Bostonians is a.) red hair and b.) an addiction to watching his beloved New England sportsniggers colliding at high speeds on TV.

Notice how all of his slice-of-life stories are late stage Louie CK-tier now. Tales of a boring life in his suburban bughive, dealing with the minutiae of his marriage to an affluent woketard negress who does yoga and brunches with friends over Zoom.

He is as bourgeois as they come. He has not uttered a truly politically incorrect word in his life. And his function is to serve as an “outer bound” of “edgy” discourse, as a fig leaf for the corporate streaming services to say, “See! We’re a free speech platform. We even have BILL BURR’S SPECIAL. That guy’s a real loose cannon!”

His schtick is the comedic equivalent of Mike’s Hard Lemonade.

Attached: 1621884344093.jpg (2447x3000, 1.78M)

what are some examples of women enriching the creations of artists they're married to

Attached: 1637753320892.jpg (886x679, 152.34K)

He's funny but he was never edgy. Even when he was at his edgiest, people like Doug Stanhope were edgier than him. And Stanhope is a libertarian.

The reason Burr ever became popular was because he said common sense things in his stand-up. But he now lives in a world where saying those common sense things will be dangerous. He will either cuck or be canceled. There is no way for him to actually be funny. He never had the stones as Sam Hyde has. He was funny, now he can't be.

>right wing
>chads
Pick one, chud

Attached: 1288439232478.jpg (400x300, 36.92K)

Of all the options he chose that thing. Can't wait for his son to call him an orange nigger.

None.

He was funny when 30 years ago when his hard done by working glass comdedian persona was somewhat believable

Now that he's got a house trained ape and millions of dollars and nothing to really get mad about it doesn't make sense and isn't funny

He's also got weak timing and isn't funny on podcasts, which is where a lot of comedy exists these days

"enriching" is subjective

Attached: yoko.jpg (1200x1200, 154.92K)

cope

Attached: 856345346456645654.jpg (1081x935, 210.75K)

she probably takes his cum 24/7, after that it’s just words to make her happy which is easy

chopin and george sand

I like his bad timing, somehow it just works for him. Everything else you said is correct though.

their marriage is based on their mutual love of bbc

>Seriously what the appeal of this guy?
he has funny comedy specials, you dumb celebrity-worshiping faggot. i don't have to like someone's personal life to find them funny or enjoy their content.

Is that a bald nog with a wig?

His wife looks like the cockroaches from terra formars

>right wing chads
t. fat natsoc faggot larper

>Getting THIS triggered over words

i read this entire thing in bill burr's voice, lol

t. fat natsoc faggot larper

i've heard the one real upside of the WMBF relationship is they tend to be loyal and appreciate of white men because they want to escape ghetto bullshit. sad Bill can't even get that

matter of fact i'm going to read this whole thread in his voice
man can deliver

Dostoevsky's wife comes to mind for supporting his poverty and gambling addictions while he was writing his masterpieces. It's a lot more common in the 19th century and earlier