Moon Knight

Khonshu almost certainly hates Black Panther because he and his entire nation worships Bast. You think he hates Thor too?

Attached: Khonshu.jpg (1200x800, 92.05K)

This shit boring as hell

I thought it was interesting. Not enough action figure smashing for you?

I won't say it was slow, but it made Mad Men look like capeshit by comparison.

Attached: 1630904183889.jpg (474x268, 21.92K)

wait this is a show?
i thought it was a movie

Definitely not enough north/south mashing, hombre.

FPBP, could barely pay attention. And I love Egyptian mythology. Moon Knight seems like a cool character but this show does not seem to work so far.

i can't judge it based on the first episode, because this first episode felt like it was 90% focused on Oscar Isaac with very little else. it's not necessarily indicative of how the rest of the episodes will go.
the length an introduction needs to be isn't set in stone. however I will drop it if it decides it wants to go no where in the next few episodes.

dont care not watching

you're thinking of Morbius. I though they were the same thing for a while kek

the mummy rip off but with star wars guy instead of tom cruise
also more cgi than in the mummy
sucks

they better just do proper mummy sequel instead of this crap

The pacing and jumping between whatever the fuck was going on was way too schizophrenic to follow in my opinion. I have no idea what's going on.

Yes

Imagine getting filtered by Marvel

it's like Venom but only one of the personalities can be in charge and so far we've only seen the story told from one personality. maybe you can understand it now, little brainlet.

>I have no idea what's going on
Smooth brain. Just keep consuming

>MFW you have literally described how action works in American movies

If Moon Knight was a regular ass show it would be that all the artifacts would be broken by that mummy monster. And then he'd loose his job. But uh oh! Nobody believes in him. Those pesky grown ups. But then again, the evil villain kidnaps Oscar Isaac's girlfriend. So he needs to train to become the Moon Knight. He has one last mission to complete his training. But upon his return, they kill his master. In his rage he confronts the villain. But villain is too strong oh nooo! How will he get out of this? But no, he remembers his big titty gf, gets angry and does something that the villain won't think of to get advantage and fucking kills him. And together with his gf they live happily ever after.

Moon Knight, starring Oscar Isaac as Moon Knight, Samuel L. Jackson as mentor of Moon Knight, Johnny Depp as the villain, and some uglier black dude as sidekick of Moon Knight.

Moon Knight, subscribe to Disney+ now. Because you are a fucking idiot.

Attached: 434.jpg (570x424, 173.99K)

>criticizes a show about a schizophrenic superhero for being too schizophrenic
Sounds likes schizo kino to me

That's the point, dumbass. The main character is schizo, so you're meant to feel as lost as he does.

I'm honestly fascinated by how dumb you seem based off of this post. Did you get lost because the episode wasn't a simple narrative of point A to point B?

After this take, I'm not taking any Any Forums opinion seriously again