>The Batman flopped at China
>The Batman is going to make less than BvS and won't have a profit
>Aquaman 2 is delayed
>Shazam 2 going against Avatar 2
>Fandom is split and fighting itself
>Phillips just told Warner to get fucked and cancelled Joker 2
>Henry Cavill moved to the Witcher franchise
>90% of the fandom left are indians
It's over, do you hear me? They did it. Warner killed DC.

Attached: images - 2022-03-31T171043.622.jpg (554x554, 24.96K)

You forgot
>my big white dick flopped into your mother's mouth

You also forgot
>you are Richard Samuel Mcgravy Jordan the V6th and Frank Hassle gives you that hassle doctrine and you die of cardiac arrest

I WILL BURY YOU AND YOUR SLUT WIFE OP

good, there's already capeshit universe for manbaby retards, no need more
wb should work on something different instead
i don't know, something else than capeshit
universal is working on horrorverse so maybe WB should try to do sci universe

ANYTHING ELSE THAN FUCKING CAPESHIT

No offense. But don't blame WB. You can't build a capeshit empire on a foundation of bullshit.

DC characters are the failure here. Always has been. They think turning Batman and Superman into latinx women will finally "modernize" them? It's only going to get worse for DC.

Here's a Pugh. So you know what Marvel is working with. Winners. White winners.

Attached: 20210716_171436.jpg (1024x818, 47.95K)

DC and Marvel are both dying, but Sony will live as long as they have Spider-Man and continue to tease another Spiderverse which is the only thing people want to see

Remember how in the 80s and 90s Batman was the only superhero? Now it's going to be only Spider-man and the Sonyverse characters, whatever they are. I used to think that capeshit would never die but after covid and NWH I realize it's happening right before my eyes

>Cut 30 minutes of the movie
>Hire a hack and rewrite it like horseshit
>Have no faith whatsoever on your project and lose money on it
>Make a feminist propaganda film no one likes that shits on the characters
>Make a movie about new character right after you fucked up the originals
>Make a sequel that's completely different to the first one and play like a magical girl show

Fixed those first ones.

>>Zoe Kravitz is cancelled and Twitter is calling her a predator now
QRD?

once ben affleck and cavill left it was over. why they still tried to keep the whole dc movieverse together after that is strange

In India we have 1 billion soldiers ready to fight for and watch DC. You marvel white boys are outnumbered and your days are over.

Attached: Screenshot_20220331_172941.jpg (720x677, 180.66K)

How can it be over if it only just begun?

Attached: 8c5.jpg (796x460, 40.11K)

Based /ss/ catwoman gf

Attached: banjo boomer.png (800x500, 816.48K)

>white winners
Even when she got paired with a blackman??

part of the problem i think is that in general, no one really gives a shit about most DC characters outside of batman and superman. they shouldve just stuck with movies about them and maybe had cameos with other characters from time to time and if they were well received maybe try branching out. they just shoved all these unpopular characters in our faces right off the bat.

ftfy

Attached: FPGcQp0WQAA3pM4.jpg (828x453, 38.07K)

why does Warner want to kill DC
why would a business not want to make money

>its someone elses fault we did a terrible job

Attached: FNMTwbeWYAEAQH8.jpg (1080x1628, 291.4K)

How much has The Batman made currently?

677 mil. Less than Joker but the current box office leader.

DCEU failed because they didn't have a Kevin Feige. They need someone competent to oversee the DCEU.

Aquaman is within the top 20 highest grossing films of all time. A guy who fucks fish.
Let that sink in.

>cancelled Joker 2
Please be true.

Oh, they had a Kevin Feige of their own. Hell, Geoff Johns went to college with Feige. Johns and Feige constantly hang out.

Attached: FJqRFhfWYAYOwJb.jpg (1080x1351, 186.56K)

I'm so fucking tired of that rumor

Joker being among those is more impressive because it's an R-rated film.
I doubt anything will beat it's record.

>Affleck wanted a movie closer to BTAS and wanted Dini and Timm involved
Holy shit! That is smart!
How can an actor have more brains than an entire company and a comic writer?

you mean in the top 25
but yeah it's still crazy it made more than batman vs fucking superman

Aquachad is kino and I'm unironically excited for Andromeda in spite of AT&T best efforts to bury the comics division

Attached: image001-1.jpg (740x938, 187.22K)

What's sadder is that despite WB's execs hating Zack Snyder with a passion and wanting to move on from his influence with the newest reports of a quasi-reboot they still have no fucking plan or even the slightest idea of what to do going forward.

They're still mining his ideas for Aquaman 2 and Wonder Woman 3.

Attached: Literally dependent on Zack Snyder.jpg (1080x1057, 133.72K)

Sounds like Geoff Johns wanted to go the globohomo route.

It's pretty clear how they want to move forward. Black Adam, Aquaman 2, Flash, Shazam 2 & all the rest are MCU-like movies, taking a departure from Snyder's style.
The Batman will have it's own universe, partially inspired by the direction Phillips took with Joker.
There may or may not be a Snyder continuation at some point, if only due to incessant fan demand, but I don't think WB like him.

They're begging people to watch The Flash despite their plans to reboot everything by promising people on social media that ZSJL is still referenced within the movie and that there's a post-credits scene with Ben Affleck's Batman showing up still alive.

It's egomania
>I've got 2 acclaimed stories in comics and therefore I know how to handle these characters best
>no one knows jack shit
I'm sure Marvel has a similar thing going on with Feige, but the difference is that he's a businessman first and foremost, and knows what's good for business (for the most part).
Johns wants to be a creative puppet master on top of everything else, since he's a writer first and foremost.