Young people watching today just don't understand

How amazing this show was

Attached: gJZ1rhLLFpatuAeylJoUI82DKC7.jpg (500x735, 45.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UxGLy3i0JhI
youtu.be/rPGL427EoAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: ZG0qrK.gif (480x270, 2.05M)

I always believe in Conan. No late night host has ever written anything half as good as the monorail episode. If conan didn't write the monorail episode, insert some other episode he wrote.

He did write that one. Know what else he wrote?

Attached: conan.png (413x160, 35.12K)

The Finland and Writer's strike episodes were some of the funniest shit ever to air on tv

youtu.be/UxGLy3i0JhI

amazingly vapid

Ok Jimmy

anytime Homer was randomly holding a sandwich that was Conan

>staying up late on summer nights to watch this, not even drunk or high bcos still in jr high
*crack* siiiiip
>H0 A24

i got to meet this orange nigger during the tour he did after leaving the tonight show

funny thing is after that i started to watch craig ferguson

even when conan came back to tbs, i'd still watch craig ferguson over him

conan's tonight show wasn't nearly as good as late night, but he shoulda stayed

leaving was a huge mistake, he shoulda listened to seinfeld

Attached: 4a47a0db6e60853dedfcfdf08a5ca249.png (600x400, 327.13K)

What's h0 a24?

Who was your second favourite guest on Late Night with Conan O’Brien after Norm MacDonald?

I'm not going to watch late night talk shows but I've seen a few clips of this guy's show on youtube and he's pretty funny. All of the other guys seem utterly insufferable so maybe he is just golden by comparison.

>Young people watching today just don't understand
You got that much right.

Attached: tom_snyder.jpg (720x960, 70.98K)

Olyphant

I think when he lost the rights to do "In the year 2000" and those talking heads on the television with the real human lips, was the first time I realized a corporation could keep your intellectual property, if you invented that IP while employed for them. I lost a little piece of my innocence that day, and became just a little bit more jaded.

The writers' strike era showed that Conan is a funny dude on his own. Maybe they got overdone, but the Conan-travels-to bits were fun. I wish he would have interviewed more autists like Daniel Tosh did on his show.

Craig F and him were the only good ones

“Marge vs. the Monorail” is the greatest Simpsons episode ever.

That's highly problematic.

Attached: monorail.jpg (876x477, 100.9K)

Paul Rudd and his Mac and Me clip

For me, it's the trip to FAO Schwarz
youtu.be/rPGL427EoAc

Letterman on NBC in the '80s. I know it's older, so the people who watched it are probably not going to be on Any Forums, but Dave's NBC show is the king of late night talk show surreal humor.