Question for Britbongs about Peep Show: why are the women so unattractive?

Is this the norm in the UK?

Attached: Peep_Show_S6_EP3-091f8db.jpg (620x413, 18.77K)

Yep.

Easier to get sex init?

she's cute

Jeremy's American gf was hot

Bobby's one of the fitter regulars.
big suz 2nd
also why watch a bri'ish show for the women

Dobby is pretty

why does she still look cute?
i think it's because she has nice eyes, and when you look at them you don't notice the rest of her trainwreck face

Because they're bongs

for me its toni

Attached: 8a38f4d4-6b4d-4bc9-a8df-f163accb833a_screenshot.jpg (862x480, 18.32K)

Big suz is the only attractive one but it’s fitting considering they’re both losers living in the cesspit of london

>tfw she will never sexually assault you in the stationery cupboard

dick in the dobs!!!

I was so in love with a girl like dobbs and yes. That's exactly it. I still think about those fucking eyes from time to time

Alan Johnson is playing an absolute kino bad guy in That Dirty Black Bag that just started airing on amc a few weeks ago. It's a mediocre western but worth watching just for that role. It has Aiden Gillian playing a serial killer yokel and Travis Fimmel as main role as well. Sorry can't be bothered to make a thread and idk why no one has made a single post about it yet.

Olivia Coleman is a milf

I feel like a degenerate but is it wrong to find Olivia Coleman attractive? Also c'mon what about big Suze eh?

You wish someone like Dobby would give you the time of day, OP.

It seems like they purposely made her uglier as the seasons go by. It's not much different than real life where you're more attracted to someone in the pursuit and once you get them and time goes by, you get less attracted to them until you just want them to go away.

It's our superior genetics.

Thats literally a 10 in the UK

because it's a true representation of the inbred island

She's meant to be goofy. Big Suze is hot and literal royalty

For me it's the scene from the Christmas episode where she comes into the flat covered in sweat.

Attached: 1635997268573.png (700x406, 411.56K)

for any non-anglos

all the women look like this and everything is grey concrete council houses and the food is horrible

don't come here, just stay in your country

She's ugly. But she's cute ugly. Sort of like the way women like some fugly men like Adam Driver.
Big Suze was truly beautiful though and she was a Brit.